GS 50% (60% w/edge) off all original xbox games (used)

Asgardian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
For those cheap asses like me that are still stuck playing (collecting) old gen games.

GameStop seems to have just started today: 50% off all used original xbox games. (60% off with edge card)

Enjoy.

Too bad all my GS dumped their original XBox stock a long time ago, because I could sure go for a cheap copy of Jade Empire.

I got some good stuff yesterda (in my opinion at least).
Star Wars Episode III Revenge of The Sith. $3.19
Sid Meier's Pirates $3.99
Roller Coaster Tycoon $3.99
Mega Man Ann. Collection $3.99
King of Fighters 2002 2003 $3.19

Of course all are disc only at literally that one store is the only one with anything decent xbox left.

This past weekend they were having a buy 2 get 2 free sale on Xbox games (used, obviously). I picked up BG: Dark Alliance 2, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Demon Stone, and Fable.

The GS employee I talked with told me they were just trying to get rid of all their old Xbox games.

Not bad but I want to see the 50% off all original xbox consoles. Wouldn't mind picking up a few more.

[quote name='jp0213']Not bad but I want to see the 50% off all original xbox consoles. Wouldn't mind picking up a few more.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, I could use a media center attached to all of my televisions lol :lol:

My local store seems to have shipped all the rest of their Xbox games to other stores. Will have to check some more in the area. I'd too like to find a KOTOR (I and/or II).

It's about damn time...too bad we're not at 75% off already, but there might be a few games worth picking up at 50% off...but the website still lists the clearance as B2G2...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Ditto, I could use a media center attached to all of my televisions lol :lol:[/QUOTE]
I already have one on each of my 3 tvs plus 2 backups. I want to get close to 10 or so backups for spare parts or complete spare systems.

[quote name='confoosious']my GS only has b2g2 instead of 50% off.

There's no way i find 4 games. I just want Pirates.[/QUOTE]

Did you have a game rung up or did you just look at the sign?

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Did you have a game rung up or did you just look at the sign?[/QUOTE]

I actually called. But I went in there anyway and it turns out they were 50% off. The guy didn't even know.

[quote name='schuerm26']I got some good stuff yesterda (in my opinion at least).
Star Wars Episode III Revenge of The Sith. $3.19
Sid Meier's Pirates $3.99
Roller Coaster Tycoon $3.99
Mega Man Ann. Collection $3.99
King of Fighters 2002 2003 $3.19

Of course all are disc only at literally that one store is the only one with anything decent xbox left.[/QUOTE]

I know where I'm going after class... Mega Man rocks! (I would die if I found the Mega Man and Mega Man X Collections, but I know I'm not going to get that lucky)

I'd love to pick up some but they're damn near impossible to find in stores. And I have a TON of Gamestops around me. Too bad.

[quote name='confoosious']Jet Set Radio Future / Sega GT for... $.40+tax! :)[/QUOTE]

GTF outta here!! Youre kidding, right??? Will you pick one up for me too?

Time to find the Mega Man collection games....

[quote name='CombatCraig']Wonder if I can find KOTR...[/QUOTE]

Hahah, good luck...

I didnt wanna do that stupid "B2G1" they had going on forever, so I was waiting for the percent off clearance, but now all the KOTR are gone :\

[quote name='jp0213']I already have one on each of my 3 tvs plus 2 backups. I want to get close to 10 or so backups for spare parts or complete spare systems.[/QUOTE]

sorry to go OT
I've seen you post about these before, what are they actually used for? is there like a website with instructions on how to set em up? cus it sounds interesting.

Godfather - Complete $3.99
Evil Dead - Complete $3.99
Spawn - W/ manual $2.80
Vexx - Disk only $1.99
Obscure - Disk only $2.99

Good thing I took advantage of the Game Crazy 3 for $10 and got KOTOR I and II, Battlefront II and Sid Meier's Pirates for $3.33 each mint and complete.

[quote name='confoosious']I actually called. But I went in there anyway and it turns out they were 50% off. The guy didn't even know.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, their site doesn't even know either. Still B2G2, and I too have been checking it daily in anticipation of this next drop. While I doubt they will, I hope they will skip the B2G4 and go straight to the endgame of 75% off...

Anyone know if there is an online code to use to get them 50% off as well?

[quote name='whitereflection']Confoosious, did both the B2G2 and 50% off stack for you?[/QUOTE]

i didn't try but i don't think it will.

It's now 50% off. I'm probably going to start cherry picking some winners out. Of course, virtually all of the $10 and up games are still too pricy and will have to wait until 75% off, if they manage to stick around.

No chance in hell of scoring the Steel Batallion bundle at this point, which would be just an amazing haul.

[quote name='jp0213']Not bad but I want to see the 50% off all original xbox consoles. Wouldn't mind picking up a few more.[/QUOTE]

Most GS in my area (Denver) don't stock XBOX original consoles anymore.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']sorry to go OT
I've seen you post about these before, what are they actually used for? is there like a website with instructions on how to set em up? cus it sounds interesting.[/QUOTE]
I used Lifehacker's guide to softmod my Xbox, which was very clear and easy to follow. Hardest requirement to track down was a Memory-card-to-USB dongle, but I discovered that one for the original Xbox is included in the box when you buy the 360 version by Datel (the Action Replay people).

Still my favorite under-the-tv media streaming device, even now that I have a PS3 and a 360. Interface is slick, and it plays nicely with my house fulla' Macs. I use it for everything: upscaling DVD player, streaming downloaded videos from the computer to the tv, streaming Shoutcast Internet radio to the stereo (as well as my iTunes library), even on-demand streaming tv shows from sources like NBC.com and CBS.com (you could even watch Hulu on it for a short, glorious time). And don't even get me started on the emulators...

Anyway, back on topic... looks like my local, rarely-visited Gamestops won't be getting any visits from me to find any half-price Xbox deals. A quick inventory search on their site for some common games is cluing me in to the fact that they probably don't carry any OG Xbox games anymore.

I'm thinking about ordering one of the action replay cords, which seems to be the only thing getting in the way of most of us soft modding our Xbox's. I was thinking about starting up a thread in another part of the forum in which people can request the cord (I'll prolly also get a memory card and Splinter Cell to ship as well) and they can get sent from person to person similar to how the 360 transfer cord (for hard drives) worked. If people are interested, pm me :) and if enough people show interest I'll get all the parts.

[quote name='dave auto']Anyway, back on topic... looks like my local, rarely-visited Gamestops won't be getting any visits from me to find any half-price Xbox deals. A quick inventory search on their site for some common games is cluing me in to the fact that they probably don't carry any OG Xbox games anymore.[/QUOTE]In most areas OG xbox games have been transferred to a few select stores. Most employees at various stores around here have been able to refer me to which store I need to check for OGs. Same applies for movies.

[quote name='jdawgg76']In most areas OG xbox games have been transferred to a few select stores. Most employees at various stores around here have been able to refer me to which store I need to check for OGs. Same applies for movies.[/QUOTE]

Movies? Are there still any stores that have used DVDs/Blus for sale? Are they still 75% off?

And are the XBox consoles themselves 50% off? Because the $50 price online is ridiculous.

[quote name='CombatCraig']Wonder if I can find KOTR...[/QUOTE]

You may want to check Gamecrazy if you have any in your city. They are having/had a 3 for $10 on all xbox games.

[quote name='karkyco']Movies? Are there still any stores that have used DVDs/Blus for sale? Are they still 75% off?[/QUOTE]

Yes. But I can only think of one out of the many GS around me that still has movies.

[quote name='karkyco'] And are the XBox consoles themselves 50% off?[/QUOTE]

No.

bread's done
Back