GS/EB Ad for 10/17 - 10/24 w/ Coupon - Buy 2 Get 1 Free All Used Games and Acc.

dcyphr

CAG Veteran
Thanks again to jp0213 for getting me the ad and coupon early!

--------------------------------------------------------------

GS/EB Coupon FAQs - thanks oscargrouch
  • Coupon is valid in store (B&M Locations) only, it does not work online
  • Just print the coupon, not the whole ad
  • Coupon can be printed from this thread by clicking the image to expand, right clicking on the image, selecting view image, then pressing print
  • Edge cards will stack with coupon
Link to Ad: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/upcoming/pdf/olfsi_101708.pdf

---------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon of the Week - Buy 2 Get 1 Free All Used Games and Accessories

EBC3006657.jpg

Used Deal of the Week
Subject to Availability. No Rainchecks.

Wii Play >>>> Wii >>>> $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)

Little Big Planet - Available 10/21/08

Little Big Planet >>>> PS3 >>>> $59.99
Exclusive God of War Sticker and Costume Pack w/ Pre-Order - Includes Minotaur, Medusa, and Kratos

Little Big Planet Strategy Guide >>>> $19.99

Price Drops

Guitar Hero >>>> PS2 >>>> $19.99 (Was $39.99)

Guitar Hero II >>>> PS2 >>>> $19.99 (Was $39.99)

Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s >>>> PS2 >>>> $19.99 (Was $49.99)

Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns >>>> DS >>>> $19.99 (Was $29.99)

Rock Band Bundles >>>> 360/PS3/Wii >>>> $139.99 (Was $169.99)

Rock Band Bundles >>>> PS2 >>>> $119.99 (Was $169.99)

Now Available

Golden Axe: Beast Rider >>>> 360/PS3 >>>> $59.99

Blitz: The League II >>>> 360/PS3 >>>> $59.99

Combat Wings: Battle of Britain >>>> PC >>>> $19.99

Coming Soon

Rubik's World >>>> DS >>>> $29.99 Available 10/29/08

Bratz Kidz: Slumber Party >>>> DS >>>> $29.99 Available 11/26/08

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories >>>> PS2 >>>> $29.99 Available 12/3/08

TinkerBell >>>> DS >>>> $29.99 Available 10/22/08

The Last Remnant >>>> 360 >>>> $59.99 Available 11/21/08

Build-A-Bear Workshop >>>> Wii >>>> $39.99 Available 10/22/08

Ben 10: Alien Force >>>> Wii >>>> $39.99 Available 10/29/08

Ben 10: Alien Force >>>> DS/PS2/PSP >>>> $29.99 Available 10/29/08

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Deals

20% Extra Trade-In Credit When You Trade-In Any Games Toward the Reservation or Purchase of Fable 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus Offers

Need For Speed: Undercover >>>> 360/PS3/PS2/PSP/PC/Wii/DS
Gamestop Exclusive Need For Speed Undercover Calendar w/ Pre-Order

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Limited Edition >>>> PS3
Includes:
  • Soundtrack CD
  • Steelbook Case
  • Collectible Cards
  • Laser Cel
Plus Storm Pack 01 Includes the Legendary First Hokage and New Exciting Ultimate Mission to Engage w/ Pre-Order

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Miscellaneous

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 Collector's Edition >>>> PS3
Includes:
  • PS3 Version of Game
  • Collectible Steel Cage Packaging
  • Exclusive WWE Blu-ray Disc
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 >>>> 360/PS3 >>>> $59.99
Bonus Cooler Bag w/ Pre-Order

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 >>>> Wii >>>> $49.99

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 >>>> PS2/PSP >>>> $39.99

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 >>>> DS >>>> $29.99

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
So tempted to use this coupon. There's a mint/complete Marvel vs Capcom 2 for the PS2 at one GS and TWO used copies of Wii Fit at another GS. I'm just worried that MvC2 will go down in value a bit since they're releasing the game on PSN/XBLA

[quote name='Nirron']So tempted to use this coupon. There's a mint/complete Marvel vs Capcom 2 for the PS2 at one GS and TWO used copies of Wii Fit at another GS. I'm just worried that MvC2 will go down in value a bit since they're releasing the game on PSN/XBLA[/quote]

I would pick that up in a heart beat...I thought that was only an unsubstantiated rumor about the release on PSN/XBLA?

[quote name='twinton']Here's what I've done so far -

1st store

Traded in -

Star Wars TFU PS3 - $37.45 after edge + bonus
Lego Batman PS3 - $32.50 after edge + bonus
Carnival Games Wii - $20.40 after edge + bonus
Geometry Wars Wii - $11.60 after edge + bonus

Total trade-in credit $101.95

Bought with B2G1 coupon -

Silent Hill Homecoming PS3
Madden '09 PS3
NBA 2K9 PS3

Total purchase price $98.98

2nd store

Traded in -

Madden '09 PS3 - $38.83 after edge + bonus
Silent Hill Homecoming PS3 - $36.63 after edge + bonus

Total trade-in credit $75.46

Star Wars TFU PS3
Lego Batman PS3
Mario Super Sluggers Wii

Total purchase price $89.98

So, I ended up with my Star Wars TFU PS3 & Lego Batman PS3 back + got NBA 2K9 PS3 & Mario Super Sluggers Wii. I got rid of Carnival Games & Geometry Wars Wii + $11.55 cash. Madden & Silent Hill were just pawns in the game.[/quote]

Maybe it's just me, but I don't get it... What was the point of all that?

[quote name='Jiggadabaptist']Maybe it's just me, but I don't get it... What was the point of all that?[/quote]

He basically got NBA 2K9 & Mario Super Sluggers for Geometry Wars, Carnival Games and $11.55 cash.

[quote name='vze21gwa']Does anybody know if you can combine this with the GBA 50% off promo?[/quote]

Nope. Promos don't stack, unless you get a manual override, which is rare.

[quote name='Jiggadabaptist']Maybe it's just me, but I don't get it... What was the point of all that?[/quote]

Maybe I didn't explain it clear enough. The point would be that you can buy stuff on the coupon from GS and trade it back to GS for a profit.

Examples -

Star Wars TFU traded for $37.45, bought on coupon for $29.99
Lego Batman traded for $32.50, bought on coupon for $29.99
Madden '09 traded for $38.83, bought on coupon for $32.99
Silent Hill Homecoming traded for $36.63, bought on coupon for $32.99

This could be very helpful to some people who want to use the coupon, but are having trouble finding 3 titles at a store that they want to keep for themselves. Which was the case for me. I wanted NBA 2K9, but I didn't want Silent Hill or Madden '09, but I took them knowing that I could trade them back to the next GS I went to for a profit of $9.48. Then using another coupon to buy back Star Wars TFU & Lego Batman for $9.97 less than they just gave me in credit, since I really didn't want to get rid of those two games. So, in the end I got the 2 games I was after - NBA 2K9 PS3 & Mario Super Sluggers Wii, and I saved myself an extra $19.45 in credit by doing it this way. Everybody likes to save money, right?

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Nope. Promos don't stack, unless you get a manual override, which is rare.[/quote]I'll see if i can get them to. My store rarely sells them anymore. I 'm not sure if the promo was automatic in the system or not (hope it is). Thanks

went in today to pick up 6 games Left with none

1 17.99 game was complete
other 2 disc only

1 14.99 game complete
other 2 disc only

not worth the cash to buy DISC only games ... I will wait till the next 20% off coupon and pick them up 1 at a time

[quote name='twinton']Maybe I didn't explain it clear enough. The point would be that you can buy stuff on the coupon from GS and trade it back to GS for a profit.

Examples -

This could be very helpful to some people who want to use the coupon, but are having trouble finding 3 titles at a store that they want to keep for themselves. Which was the case for me. I wanted NBA 2K9, but I didn't want Silent Hill or Madden '09, but I took them knowing that I could trade them back to the next GS I went to for a profit of $9.48. Then using another coupon to buy back Star Wars TFU & Lego Batman for $9.97 less than they just gave me in credit, since I really didn't want to get rid of those two games. So, in the end I got the 2 games I was after - NBA 2K9 PS3 & Mario Super Sluggers Wii, and I saved myself an extra $19.45 in credit by doing it this way. Everybody likes to save money, right?[/quote]

That can be VERY sketchy though; hopefully you weren't putting any paying all of that on your Edge card, since they can track your purchases across all GameStops unlike BlockBuster which is a store-by-store basis (though district is the big problem there).

Also, though I have no problem with it whatsoever, I believe it can be considered a bit unethical on these boards to discuss store-to-same-store flips rather than store-to-other-store flips. I remember back during the Trade 3/4/5 get an extra 10/20/30% this same topic was around and it was iffy.

[quote name='twinton']Here's what I've done so far -

1st store

Traded in -

Star Wars TFU PS3 - $37.45 after edge + bonus
Lego Batman PS3 - $32.50 after edge + bonus
Carnival Games Wii - $20.40 after edge + bonus
Geometry Wars Wii - $11.60 after edge + bonus

Total trade-in credit $101.95

Silent Hill Homecoming PS3
Madden '09 PS3
NBA 2K9 PS3

Total purchase price $98.98

2nd store

Traded in -

Madden '09 PS3 - $38.83 after edge + bonus
Silent Hill Homecoming PS3 - $36.63 after edge + bonus

Total trade-in credit $75.46

Star Wars TFU PS3
Lego Batman PS3
Mario Super Sluggers Wii

Total purchase price $89.98

So, I ended up with my Star Wars TFU PS3 & Lego Batman PS3 back + got NBA 2K9 PS3 & Mario Super Sluggers Wii. I got rid of Carnival Games & Geometry Wars Wii + $11.55 cash. Madden & Silent Hill were just pawns in the game.[/QUOTE]

So to put it easier you

YOU GAVE
CARNIVAL GAMES WII
Geometry wars Wii
12 bucks cash

YOu got

NBA 2k9 ps3
mario super slugers

I'm not trying to scam.. just don't get most of my games from GS so unfamiliar with how the store works..

If I buy 3 used games during the sale, would I be able to return (they have a 7 day return policy on used games correct?) one of the games I bought for another used game (assuming they are the same price), without losing the sales price?

[quote name='MasterYensid']I would pick that up in a heart beat...I thought that was only an unsubstantiated rumor about the release on PSN/XBLA?[/quote]

is marvel vs capcom 2 extremely rare or something? Its $59.99 for xbox & $79.99 on ps2. A store near me has both in stock...

Yes. Capcom lost the Marvel license, so the game had a limited print on the Xbox and PS2. They are not super rare or anything, but there's a high enough demand to drive the price up. Oddly enough, you could probably spend the same amount of money or less to simply buy a Dreamcast and the superior console version of the game.

I just went to my Gamestop and when I asked them about trading in 2 selected games for a select new game for $20, they said that was an old promo. Should this promo be widespread or just certain participating stores?

[quote name='homeland']I'm not trying to scam.. just don't get most of my games from GS so unfamiliar with how the store works..

If I buy 3 used games during the sale, would I be able to return (they have a 7 day return policy on used games correct?) one of the games I bought for another used game (assuming they are the same price), without losing the sales price?[/quote]

the employee i talked to said if its within 7 days you can exchange it for a different game at the same price, even at a different store

[quote name='khloudstrife']Does the free item have to be equal in value of the item that cost the most or the cost combined?[/QUOTE]

The cheapest item is free. So if you get 3 items, whatever the cheapest one is will automatically be free.

[quote name='twinton']Maybe I didn't explain it clear enough. The point would be that you can buy stuff on the coupon from GS and trade it back to GS for a profit.

Examples -

This could be very helpful to some people who want to use the coupon, but are having trouble finding 3 titles at a store that they want to keep for themselves. Which was the case for me. I wanted NBA 2K9, but I didn't want Silent Hill or Madden '09, but I took them knowing that I could trade them back to the next GS I went to for a profit of $9.48. Then using another coupon to buy back Star Wars TFU & Lego Batman for $9.97 less than they just gave me in credit, since I really didn't want to get rid of those two games. So, in the end I got the 2 games I was after - NBA 2K9 PS3 & Mario Super Sluggers Wii, and I saved myself an extra $19.45 in credit by doing it this way. Everybody likes to save money, right?[/quote]
Sounds like you had a similar outing to what I had today. I used Mario Kart & Lego Batman for the Wii, and Mercenaries 2, Force Unleashed, and Madden 09 on PS3. I'm up $125 after two hours on my drive home from work. I preferred it when they had the Wii titles for $30 trade in because you could profit quicker and easier, but I have no problem buying PS3 games to flip for profit. Best of all, it's completely ethical and legal.

Im not sure what I should get. My decision is honestly dependant on what Fable 2's score is. If its 9+ from IGN ill probobaly pick it up but if not then perhaps KH1, KH2, and FFX because I wanna get my hands on them before the PS2 games start going off shelves[I know it sounds nearly impossible, btu I remember when u could find FFVII on shelves for $12 in 03 or 04]

Two threads about this weeks deal, not sure where to put this but I want to brag I guess.

Just scored:
Wii Fit $76.49
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Ps2(complete, mint) $71.99
Xbox 360 Network Wireless Adapter "FREE"
Already sold the wii fit for $75 cash. Hoping to get $50 for the adapter. $23.xx for MVC2 for me. Sweet.
Even if it becomes available for PSN or XBLA, it's still a nice collectors item.

Anyone get any new releases you were looking for so far? I still haven't found nba 2k9 & dead space near me which are the 2 games I really want with this deal. My first buy 2 get 1 free I got Madden 09, The Force Unleashed & NCAA 09. I kept NCAA & sold the other two for almost $85 total. So I basically got NCAA for a little less than $15 credit.

I got NHL 09 and 2 other games as holders as I look for FIFA 09 and Saints Row 2 (almost had it, was sold right before I got to the store). I doubt I'll find FIFA used though.

Did anyone else notice Unreal Tournament 3 for PS3 got a drop to 17.99? I'm crossing my fingers my local Targets finally drop it to 9.98, but 11.XX used isn't bad either.

I'm planning to buy Uncharted and Star Wars TFU and get Ratchet and Clank for free, so can I return Uncharted and Star Wars a week later and get a new game instead like LBP and Fallout 3 and still keep the free Ratchet and Clank game?

When I went to GS to poke around after work, I realized I need the coupon (unlike last time when they just had signs up). I may just print one out and carry it around so when I do find something I really want, then I can just get it there.

I'm still spending money this week though. Fallout 3 and Red Alert 3 is going to start a big hole in my wallet next week.

[quote name='JohnLa101']I just went to my Gamestop and when I asked them about trading in 2 selected games for a select new game for $20, they said that was an old promo. Should this promo be widespread or just certain participating stores?[/quote]

It should be at every GS, but some may not have gotten the documentation, and some may be misinformed (shocking, I know). I asked about it at a few stores yesterday. The first told me flat-out that the promotion had ended. Sometimes I think employees just make stuff up, and assume that since it came out of their head, it must be true.

The guy at the second store thought at first that I was talking about an extra 20% promo, and then said that he thought he know what I was talking about, but that it didn't apply to Fable 2 and Fallout 3, just to some games that were already out. I knew he was wrong, but didn't want to get into an argument about it. He then spent the next 10-20 minutes scouring the back rooms looking for documentation on the deal, even though I gave him several opportunities to stop checking, by telling him that it may have ended early (which, for all I knew, it had). After he couldn't find it in the back rooms (that store apparently never received the flyers), he called another store that filled him in on the promo and said they would send a flyer with the list later in the day. The point of all this is to show that while some employees can be lazy, some will go out of their way to provide customer service. He could have easily said it just never existed or it was over, but he took the time to find out the real story.

Every other store I checked at had the flyer. I used GTA4 (just replaced it with the CE from Target) and Lego Star Wars Complete Saga (which isn't supposed to work anymore, btw, but they did an override for me) to get Rock Band 2 (360), since I traded in RB1 with the trade 2 get $10 extra deal (after transferring the songs to my HD for 400 MS points, of course). I tried to do it at another store for Guitar Hero World Tour, but since it isn't out yet, they could only do a $5 pre-order, and told me to bring the games (another Lego SW, and Ghost Squad) back when it actually comes out. I am hoping that they'll do the override for Lego SW, since it effectively would never have qualified if it can't be traded until the game is actually in stock.

Anyhow, if one store doesn't have the flyers, try another, and if you are trying to use Lego SW, do so at your own risk, but if there are several GameStops in your area, you'll probably get lucky at at least one of them.

[quote name='guessed']It should be at every GS, but some may not have gotten the documentation, and some may be misinformed (shocking, I know). I asked about it at a few stores yesterday. The first told me flat-out that the promotion had ended. Sometimes I think employees just make stuff up, and assume that since it came out of their head, it must be true.

The guy at the second store thought at first that I was talking about an extra 20% promo, and then said that he thought he know what I was talking about, but that it didn't apply to Fable 2 and Fallout 3, just to some games that were already out. I knew he was wrong, but didn't want to get into an argument about it. He then spent the next 10-20 minutes scouring the back rooms looking for documentation on the deal, even though I gave him several opportunities to stop checking, by telling him that it may have ended early (which, for all I knew, it had). After he couldn't find it in the back rooms (that store apparently never received the flyers), he called another store that filled him in on the promo and said they would send a flyer with the list later in the day. The point of all this is to show that while some employees can be lazy, some will go out of their way to provide customer service. He could have easily said it just never existed or it was over, but he took the time to find out the real story.

Every other store I checked at had the flyer. I used GTA4 (just replaced it with the CE from Target) and Lego Star Wars Complete Saga (which isn't supposed to work anymore, btw, but they did an override for me) to get Rock Band 2 (360), since I traded in RB1 with the trade 2 get $10 extra deal (after transferring the songs to my HD for 400 MS points, of course). I tried to do it at another store for Guitar Hero World Tour, but since it isn't out yet, they could only do a $5 pre-order, and told me to bring the games (another Lego SW, and Ghost Squad) back when it actually comes out. I am hoping that they'll do the override for Lego SW, since it effectively would never have qualified if it can't be traded until the game is actually in stock.

Anyhow, if one store doesn't have the flyers, try another, and if you are trying to use Lego SW, do so at your own risk, but if there are several GameStops in your area, you'll probably get lucky at at least one of them.[/quote]

Do you know when the promotion ends or any other information about the deal? I thought this promotion ended a while ago but would be good to trade some stuff in.

Picked up:

:wii: Kororinpa: Marble Mania 24.29
:wii: Big Brain Academy 24.29
:ds: Professor Layton Free

I also saw some used PS3 bluray remotes. They were marked 19.99. The only price I see on GS.com seems to be for generic ones priced 9.99. Are generic brands available yet? Any chance, these Sony brand ones will ring up 9.99?

Back catalogue stuff for me:

Jak I and Jak II (PS2)
Megaman Anniversary (GC)

A little off topic, what determines when these old games have a price drop? For instance, Jak 1 and 2 are $5 and $6 but Jak 3 is $13. Is it because it is a newer title comparatively or because there were fewer made of 3? Will these older titles ever dip below $10 or will they just get harder to find and continue to go up (or at least stay the same price)? I ask mostly because I use these coupons as a way to bulk up my collection and with a lot of these series I've noticed the later sequels are pricier. Is now the time to pounce on the deals or will in 6-12 months these prices be going down?

I know that was a little bit of a winded question but I haven't tracked prices much until I discovered this wonderful place known as CAG :).

Examples -

reported for fraud.

[quote name='guessed']It should be at every GS, but some may not have gotten the documentation, and some may be misinformed (shocking, I know). I asked about it at a few stores yesterday. The first told me flat-out that the promotion had ended. Sometimes I think employees just make stuff up, and assume that since it came out of their head, it must be true.

Anyhow, if one store doesn't have the flyers, try another, and if you are trying to use Lego SW, do so at your own risk, but if there are several GameStops in your area, you'll probably get lucky at at least one of them.[/quote]

Sorry if this has been covered, but are there any other games besides LSW that are no longer valid? And how did you know it is no longer valid? I tried doing a quick search on here, but came up empty. I may not have searched correctly though.

When combining this deal with the B2G1F coupon, there are still some decent ways to get ahead here.

[quote name='theflicker']Picked up:

:wii: Kororinpa: Marble Mania 24.29
:wii: Big Brain Academy 24.29
:ds: Professor Layton Free

I also saw some used PS3 bluray remotes. They were marked 19.99. The only price I see on GS.com seems to be for generic ones priced 9.99. Are generic brands available yet? Any chance, these Sony brand ones will ring up 9.99?[/quote]

I would say there is very little chance of it, but give it a shot next time you are in. They should have different SKUs, which means that they most likely are priced differently. I believe GS sells them 25 new, so I would be surprised if the used it anything more than 5 bucks off, when you consider their used pricing for other items.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Sorry if this has been covered, but are there any other games besides LSW that are no longer valid? And how did you know it is no longer valid? I tried doing a quick search on here, but came up empty. I may not have searched correctly though.

When combining this deal with the B2G1F coupon, there are still some decent ways to get ahead here.[/quote]

The employee who rang up the trade/sale told me after the fact that LSW wasn't supposed to work for it anymore because of the price drop. I don't know for sure if anything else has been dropped from the list, but if I had to guess, maybe CSI: Hard Evidence (Wii), since it is also $17.99 used (although it is still $29.99 new, so it might still work). I still think most people will be able to find stores that will take LSW, just don't try to trade 2 copies at once, and don't be obnoxious about it.

Also, I should probably mention that you have to pay tax on the full sale price ($60 for 360/PS3, $50 for Wii), in case there was any confusion about that.

The promotion ends 11/02, and there is a mostly-legible scanned list of qualifying trades on page 5 of this thread. I had meant to bring the flyer to work to post the list of games that can be gotten with this deal, but I forgot. I know RockBand 2, Guitar Hero World Tour, Saints Row, Fable 2, Fallout 3, and Dead Space. Of the trade 2 + $9.99 Wii games, all I remember are Mario Kart and I think Wario Land: Shake It, and possibly de Blob.

Thanks for the follow up info Guessed.

I will make some calls today and see if some of my local GS are aware of the promo. I don't know that the scan in this thread will suffice for me, so I am hoping they know of it or can educate themselves on it beforehand.

Yay! I got everything I wanted in one store, and everything with the same price too.

:ps3: Silent Hill HC
:ps3: Star Wars Unleashed
:ps3: GRID

I'm gonna play GRID for a bit and see if it's worth keeping for $35 ... gonna see if I'll be lucky with Dead Space before this coupon expires.

:)

[quote name='Yanksfan']Thanks for the follow up info Guessed.

I will make some calls today and see if some of my local GS are aware of the promo. I don't know that the scan in this thread will suffice for me, so I am hoping they know of it or can educate themselves on it beforehand.[/quote]

None of my 5 local GS were aware of this deal or could find any info on it. Guess I will try to see if I can get that scan to work and hope they dont think I just made it myself.

[quote name='Yanksfan']None of my 5 local GS were aware of this deal or could find any info on it. Guess I will try to see if I can get that scan to work and hope they dont think I just made it myself.[/quote]

I'm afraid I don't see a promo code on the flyer. I do have the full list of games that you can get, though.

Trade 2, get 1 for $19.99 (PS3 & 360, where applicable):
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
Fable II
Fallout 3
Guitar Hero World Tour
Legendary
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Midnight Club: Los Angeles
NBA 2K9
NBA Live 09
Rock Band 2
Saints Row 2
Silent Hill Homecoming
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Too Human

Trade 2 get 1 for $9.99 (Wii only, unless otherwise stated):
Wario Land: Shake It!
Wii Music
Wii Play
Mario Kart Wii w/ Wii Wheel
Lego Batman (PS3, Wii, or 360)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Guitar Hero World Tour

I wish I had a promotion number or barcode to give you.

I found Silent Hill HC and Dead Space at the same store, but I can't think of a third game. I was thinking Call of Duty 4, but the fact that it's now $45 and my cheapness makes it a difficult call. It would end up being $35 a piece. I can't help but think that I should just wait though for all three titles because I do have a backlog... decisions, decisions.

I grabbed a Playstation Eye, 360 Camera, and Dead Space for about $78 after EDGE and tax and everything. May try out Dead Space since it's already open and everything, but my main plan is to just sell it. Hopefully I'll end up with both cameras for only about $30 or so total.

bread's done
Back