Not open for further replies.

Fusion

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (96%)
Lock if old

psp_price_drop_4-3-1b.jpg

psp_price_drop_4-3-2b.jpg

just bought one off the playasia sale or i would do it. i actually got my blue one cheaper after shipping, because of tax in CA.

i think this is a official sony price drop.

also i think they stopped the 250 dollar entertainment pack because its no longer on there website.
they said it was 4 a limited time only

MEIJERS already has them at 169.99

2 years with price drops

last year

core went from 250 to 199
now

199 to 169.99

and how poorly its selling i say next year look at 129.99

Is $30 really going to make or break some people? I can;t imagine the PSP sales picking up because of a $30 pricedrop. Atleast now used one should be $149.99 or less.

My EB/Gamestop doesn't even carry them anymore, and hasn't since December.

It's still not good enough. The Price Drop is on the Core. No Bundle Droppage. Pathetic.

The $30 matters to me. I had a PSP for 1 1/2 years but sold it because I was short on money when the wii came out. I sold mine for 150 and it had a dead pixel. I was waiting for a price drop so that I can pick up a used one for around 130 which should be quite easy to do. As for it turning around the PSP in general, I think it actually needs to be less than a DS for that to happen.

Oh, but the PSP is a SONY product! It does EVERYTHING because SONY fans only buy stuff that can do everything! Just imagine, not only can you watch movies and listen to music on your Sony DVD player, but you can do so on your PS3, mobile phone, laptop, portable DVD player, and PSP. Make sure to buy a copy for each media format.

That's why it's so expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back