GS-GameDays SALE March 26th - Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcurifisher

CAGiversary!
THIS IS THE FULL LIST... bUY 2 GET 1 fREE WILL nOT BE AT THE START OF GAME DAY SALE...

DS
DRAWN TO LIFE 2 - 19.99
LOVELY LISA AND FRIENDS - 19.99
aLVIN 2 - 19.99
nARUTO NINJA DESTINY 2- 14.99
You-gi-oh stardust - 19.99
Ben 10 - afa- 14.99
American girl kir kit-12.99
Drake and josh-12.99
Dream day wedding - 12.99
Lets ride- 12.99
Mario and sonic winter- 24.99
Paws and claws dogs and cats - 12.99
Ratatouilly - 12.99
war hammer 40000 squad - 14.99
Escape The Museun - 14.99
Ben 10 :AFA - 14.99
COP:The Recruit - 19.99
Jewel Quest Mysterys - 9.99
Mummy 3 - 9.99
Quantum of Sollace -14.99
Tony hawks motion - 9.99
charm girls - (all titles) - 14.99
Final fantasy tactics A2 - 14.99
Hasbro family game night - 14.99
Little league world series 2009 - 9.99
My baby first steps - 19.99
Sim animals Africa - 14.99
Spore hero arena - 19.99
buckingham palace - 14.99
dreamer zoo keeper- 14.99
ener-g dance squad - 14.99
hotel for dogs - 14.99
learn chess - 14.99
learn geography - 14.99
playmobil knights or pirates - 14.99
prince of per : fallen king - 14.99

PSP
Call of duty 3- 14.99
Ben 10 - AFA-14.99
Scrabble- 14.99
Warhammer 40K Squad - 9.99
Worms 2 - 9.99
soul calibur - 19.99
disidia FF-19.99
Juiced 2 -9.99
Naruto ship leg akats - 19.99
Phantasy star portable- 19.99
Gran-Turismo - 29.99
up - 9.99

Afro samurai - 9.99
Sacred 2 -19.99
bios hock-14.99
Assas 2 - 29.99
bayoneta - 39.99
Dragon ball raging blast -29.99)
Fallout 3 non goy- 19.99
Sonic unleashed - 14.99
Spiderman friend or foe - 9.99
left for dead 2 39.99
quantum of Soalace - 14.99
il 2 - 19.99
Karoke american idol - 9.99
SAW - 24.99
Way oF SAMURAI 3 - 29.99
Call of Duty MW2-49.99
call of duty WOW- 19.99
call of duty 4 - 19.99
quake wars - 14.99
eragon 9.99
fuel-12.99
gh aerosmith- 9.99
gh smash hits - 19.99
gh world tour kit - 89.99
gh5 kit - 69.99
il 2 - 19.99
karoke american idol- 9.99
popcap vol 2 - 12.99
prototype - 19.99
pure 14.99
quake iv - 14.99
rock rev - 4.99
wolfenstein- 29.99
wolverine- 19.99

Wii
Call of duty 3 - 9.99
Guitar hero smash hits - 19.99
Madagascar 2 - 14.99
Monster vs. alien - 14.99
Conduit-19.99
rune factory-19.99
Sonic black knight- 19.99
Sonic unleashed -14.99
House of dead 2 3-14.99
House of dead overkill- 14.99
Mario and sonic - winter - 29.99
deal or no deal 14.99
Price is Right - 19.99
Press your luck - 19.99
Family feud - 19.99
DDR hottest party 2 -14.99
foodnet worrk cooked - 19.99
kung fu panda - 9.99
rabids go home 19.99
res ev 4 - 12.99
res ev - umbrella 14.99
spider-man web of shadows - 14.99
Big beach sports - 14.99
Destroy all hum- 14.99
Icarly - 14.99
Little league world series - 19.99
Sim animals Africa -14.99
WORLD OF ZOO - 19.99
CARS RACE O RAMA - 19.99
ben 10 afa- 14.99
cursed mountain- 9.99
gameparty 2 - 9.99
gh aero-9.99
gh 5 kit - 69.99
ghost squad - 14.99
just dance 29.99
my baby first steps - 19.99
spore hero 19.99
the bigs 2 - 14.99
twilight scene it- 19.99
world party games-14.99

PS3
Heavenly sword - 29.99
Prototype-19.99
Sacred 2-19.99
Sonic ultimate collection- 14.99
Disgia 3 - 19.99
fallout 19.99
metal gear solid 19.99
saw - 24.99
shaun white 1 - 14.99
Karoke american idol 2 - 9.99
Way of samurai - 29.99
Dragon ball raging blast (29.99)
Sonic unleashed - 14.99
Assassins 2 - 29.99
CaLL OF DUTY -mw2-49.99
BAYONETTA-39.99
BLAZBLUE-19.99
BOURNE-14.99
CALL OF DUTY WOW-19.99
COD4-19.99
CALL OF DUTY MW2-49.99
FUEL-12.99
GH3 KIT-29.99
GH AERO-9.99
GH SMASH HITS-19.99
GH WT KIT-89.99
GH 5 KIT - 69.99
IL 2 - 19.99
LAIR- 19.99
PURE - 14.99
ROCK REV-4.99
WOLFEINSTEIN-29.99
WOLVERINE-19.99

ps2
crash of titans - 9.99
crash mind over mutant -9.99
karoke rev american idol - 14.99
legend of spyro 9.99
Shin megami tensei persona 4 - 19.99
Ben10 AFA-14.99
BEN 10 9.99
GH WORLD KIT - 79.99
GH 5 KIT - 59.99
JURASIC HUNTER - 9.99
TIGER WOODS 2010-14.99

Pc
Diablo battle chess - 19.99
FALLOUT TRILOGY- 9.99
WARCRAFT 3 CHEST - 19.99
WOW CHEST- 19.99
WOW LICH KING- 29.99

World of warcraft battle chest or litch king chest - 29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Horrible! I was saving money to make a few purchased for this sale. Now, I'll just go and spend the cash on something else.

[quote name='ps360gamer']Horrible! I was saving money to make a few purchased for this sale. Now, I'll just go and spend the cash on something else.[/QUOTE]

Cheap booze, drugs and hookers are all better options then the games listed, that and you'll get a lot more out of them.
maybe even crabs:hot:

[quote name='drawingboard']Thanks for the list. I'd be down for SAW, but like all the other games, it'll be gutted, and likely used.[/QUOTE]

Why do you say "likely used"? Do you seriously think that the employees are going to bother doing "employee rentals" on the gutted copies of these Game Days sale games? Really, if they wanted to play these games, they'd have done that a long time ago. It's the new(ish) games where that's an issue, not these old clearance titles.

I mean, really, I hate their practices of gutting games and "employee rentals" as much as anyone, but some of you are just making up excuses to be upset about it.

[quote name='arcane93']Why do you say "likely used"? Do you seriously think that the employees are going to bother doing "GameStop rentals" on the gutted copies of these Game Days sale games? Really, if they wanted to play these games, they'd have done that a long time ago. It's the new(ish) games where that's an issue, not these old clearance titles.

I mean, really, I hate their practice of gutting games as much as anyone, but some of you are just making up excuses to be upset about it.[/QUOTE]

especially since we dont "rent" the gutted games. employees check out used games. if you find out that your store is doing this then you should call corporate because they are doing something they should not be doing.

Don't want to give false hope, but the guy does say that prices are subject to change and will be updated as we get closer. So maybe the prices will be lower?

Anyway, my oldest (9) will probably be interested in Mario & Sonic @ Winter Olympics Wii for $30. Pretty good price and he has a gift card. Maybe Rabbids Go Home for $20 as well.

[quote name='frankcastle']especially since we dont "rent" the gutted games. employees check out used games. if you find out that your store is doing this then you should call corporate because they are doing something they should not be doing.[/QUOTE]

And I don't mind them checking out used games as it makes it more likely the game will work once you buy it, as they'll find any bad discs that way. That is, presuming that if it doesn't work they don't just put it back on the shelf! But I've had good experiences at GS, so I presume they don't. I'd like it if employees tested all trade-ins before they went on the shelf, but that's not too practical.

[quote name='mistrsam']Over 50 pages of wishful thinking without taking a single glance at last year's gameday list to get a decent reference point on what this year will be like. Good job CaGs, good job.[/QUOTE]
Last year's list wasn't that bad, IMO. There was definitely a few gems to be had. This year's list doesn't look to be as good, but maybe as the sale goes on they'll add some more titles that are actually worth something.

Guys, do remember that last year's list prior to the sale had some of the standard prices listed. So here's to hoping the same happens here.

I'm definitely down for a $20 Persona 4.

[quote name='Tony208']What's the point of gutting these new copies? Why gut more than is needed for the shelf?[/QUOTE]

they gut them so nobody can resell them
gamestop is and always will be retarded

It's because they have to stick all of the copies in the bin to make sure that:

1. it looks like a big sale
2. there's always one copy on the floor if there's one copy behind the counter

A few years back, they didn't gut some of the cheaper games, but people started grabbing them and running out with them, so that quickly ended.

[quote name='Tony208']What's the point of gutting these new copies? Why gut more than is needed for the shelf?[/QUOTE]

They wont be in a shelf they will be in a box, on the floor, easy shopliftins.

Anyways, there isn't much for me, but hot damn if I'm not going friday anyways to get me family feud, price is right, and press your luck. lol.

[quote name='darkpice']or you could just buy a sealed copy of the game you want from gamestop a few days before the sale and do a return/rebuy on the 26th. did that last year and had no problem.[/QUOTE]

yeah i guess i'll just do that.. already tracked down and picked up a sealed copy of persona 4, now i just need to find disgaea 3 sealed. they only had 2 in stock for persona (1 being gutted), and 1 for disgaea (also gutted). if this doesn't work i'll return it and order it online.. the guy working there said some gamestops may give me trouble and give me store credit when i return/rebuy. didn't make much sense, i'm wondering if they'd actually do that though.

It might have been said, but remember... the used copies do NOT reduce in price for the GameDays

Therefor, I'm quite happy with my $16 very nice condition used copy of Disgaea 3. :D

$20 Persona 4 is tempting. But, then there's Persona 4 + artbook for $40 from somewhere else. Anyone have an opinion on which is the better value?

[quote name='JoJoBlue']$20 Persona 4 is tempting. But, then there's Persona 4 + artbook for $40 from somewhere else. Anyone have an opinion on which is the better value?[/QUOTE]

It really depends how much you personally care about the art book.

Does not look like the I will be picking anything up from this and hopefully the B2G1 happens cause as of today my store has GoW3 and Heavy Rain which are two of the games I want.

The 10% coupon in Game Informer was always the extra incentive that caused me to bite in past sales. No coupon this time probably means no sale this year.

I tried the demo for Afro Samurai and kinda enjoyed it. Worth $15? I think i'm going to go for that Fallout 3 for $20. Maybe Hasbro Family game night for DS for $15 for my mom for a present. She needs something new for her DS.

I'll probably bite for Persona 4. It looks like most of the many GameStops in my area have it in for now, so I don't think I'll have trouble picking up a copy.

[quote name='salty tbone']The 10% coupon in Game Informer was always the extra incentive that caused me to bite in past sales. No coupon this time probably means no sale this year.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. It never really took off THAT much, but it gave me peace of mind haha

It doesn't help that nearly every game on that list can be purchased for that price right now somewhere else for the most part.

[quote name='salty tbone']The 10% coupon in Game Informer was always the extra incentive that caused me to bite in past sales. No coupon this time probably means no sale this year.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, for me that was the 10% off open box discount since these games were almost always gutted "new" copies. Now there's even less of an incentive to pick some up with these subpar prices.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']I feel like every single year they put the same PC games on sale for game days, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they always put those Battle Chests up for $20 every year.[/QUOTE]
Yes, and its a Black Friday thing too. Granted, if you don't have the Diablo BC yet you need to buy it.

I might jump on the Bayonetta bandwagon for 39.99... but likely won't. I have too much to play right now.

[quote name='arcane93']What is the relevance of last year's list at the point where we have (what is allegedly) this year's list in the OP?

Just because last year's list was good/bad/whatever doesn't mean that this year's will be the same.[/QUOTE]

Every game day sale that has occurred is usually just slightly discounting older/less demanded titles to move out stock. I'm not saying you're not allowed to think that a nice last gen game is going to be moderately cheaper, but I just think it's complete stupidity that half the people in the thread are building onto eachother's hopes and screaming for new releases to be $20.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Last year's list wasn't that bad, IMO. There was definitely a few gems to be had. This year's list doesn't look to be as good, but maybe as the sale goes on they'll add some more titles that are actually worth something.[/QUOTE]

I hope so too.

Fallout 3 and Genesis Collection for ps3 sound like good deals, my friend is already jumping on them.

People always whip themselves into a frenzy that they'll get things that just released a week or two ago for half off (GoW3 and FF have both made appearances). And then, when it doesn't happen, we'll have ten more pages after the sale talking about how GS sucks, is the worst, and how no one should do business with them. Personally, I've had entirely positive experiences with Gamestop. They even gave me a $20 promo code when I wrote them an email that the B1G1 sale wasn't working in the beginning. Just don't trade-in your games unless there's a bonus, and don't spend the resulting credits on things without a sale. Its that easy, folks.

[quote name='Bogard']Fallout 3 and Genesis Collection for ps3 sound like good deals, my friend is already jumping on them.[/QUOTE]

You can get those games right now for the same price at many different stores.

They could have had Bayonetta on PS3 on sale, too. My GameStop has a used copy so I could have got it for $30 or so. Oh well.

Rather cruddy on the 360 side of things. $40 for Bayonetta isn't bad, neither is $20 for Fallout. Especially seeing as how the addons are 400 msp each for this weeks deal of the week.

[quote name='life.exe']You can get those games right now for the same price at many different stores.[/QUOTE]
At Amazon, you could get Fallout 3 for less than $20, but Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection is above $15.

Best Buy lists F3 for $39.99 on the PS3 (non-GotY edition), whereas SUGC is at $19.99. Same deal with Target. Toys R Us is the same, although F3 is at $29.99 instead. Walmart is the only instance where it has Fallout 3 the cheapest out of the alternatives, though it's online only ($16.96). It lists SUGC at $19.96 as the online price.

Did anybody hear something about a B1G1 for new games? I really want uncharted 2 and god of war 3 but could only afford one >_>...Is it going to be included in this deal?

[quote name='EarthKing']Did anybody hear something about a B1G1 for new games? I really want uncharted 2 and god of war 3 but could only afford one >_>...Is it going to be included in this deal?[/QUOTE]
There was a B1G1 on used games online a week back, but on new games? No chance in hell. They'd be taking too much of a loss.

Unless the DBZ:Raging Blast price is good, im calling pre-fail on the majority of these sales >_>. Hoping for a B2G1 free though, i REALLY want to finally get Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2/Warriors Orochi 2 and Tales of Vesperia, they are getting rare around here

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back