GS: Ghostbusters now $29.99 NEW

ps360gamer

CAGiversary!
I searched the forum and didn't see this posted.

You can now buy Ghostbusters for the 360, PS3, and Wii for $29.99 NEW at Gamestop. This is available in store and online.

360: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=73003

PS3: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=73004

Wii: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=73007

The site says they're out of stock online but I would check your local store as the one I went to had over 10 copies in stock. I picked up a copy today during my weekly visit.

[quote name='FrankTheFrowner']Not trying to thread crap, but I believe that GameCrazy has it for $19.99[/QUOTE]
Gamecrazy is like Fry's in that only a minority of CAGs can take advantage of the deals there since the stores are not EVERYWHERE like Gamestop. I haven't checked in my backyard yet, but I think I saw a Gamestop there...

[quote name='mxpowar']Gamecrazy is like Fry's in that only a minority of CAGs can take advantage of the deals there since the stores are not EVERYWHERE like Gamestop. I haven't checked in my backyard yet, but I think I saw a Gamestop there...[/QUOTE]

LOL, good point. I have to drive 15-20 minutes to get to my nearest GameCrazy; passing about a dozen GameStops on the way.

Also not trying to crap, but many have seen it (myself included) in Target's Endcap Clearence section for $29.98, so it may drop even lower.

Quick flip to Amazon with the weekly coupon if anyone's buying MW2 :whistle2:D

:ps3: $17.49 (with cpn+EDGE) -> 22.50 = + $5.01

Seems weak but hey, if there's nothing else you're getting with the coupon. I'm trading 2 of these since I have 2 coupons to burn.

I opicked it up used (looked brand new...) last night for $22.50 after edge - Been waiting for this game to hit for less than $30 at a store close to me. The 3 closest Targets sold out when it hit $41.98 on clearance.

Probably $20 soon. That's a good price point for the game. Even better is $5-$7 to rent it for a week and play straight through. For achievements, buy it for $20.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I have a feeling this will be $19.99 on BF[/QUOTE]

If the Gold Box sales are any indication, the fancy Collector's Edition might be $20 or $30 on Black Friday. It seems like Amazon has a lot of those left.

Excellent title, and even more so if you're a Ghostbusters fan. I bought it on the 360 at $60 (With the $20 GC that Toys R Us offered) and I loved every minute of it. I still pop it in for multiplayer every few weeks.

I'll likely pick up the Wii version at $30, and I've seen the DS game for $20 so I might get that too.

Watch out for the Wii version. I hate the controls. When trying to capture a ghost, you are supposed to wrangle it by flicking the Wii Remote based on the on-screen prompts. Problem is that the game doesn't always recognize the actions, so capturing the ghosts is a lot harder than it should be.

[QUOTE=maximumzero=Excellent title, and even more so if you're a Ghostbusters fan. I bought it on the 360 at $60 (With the $20 GC that Toys R Us offered) and I loved every minute of it. I still pop it in for multiplayer every few weeks.

yeah i actually liked this game it was a fun play.

I had this game for PS3 for about a month thanks to a trade I made on CAG for it. There were a few problems with this game that had me so frustrated that I sold it off without completing it.

For one, they don't tell you when the game is saving your progress, so you may end up redoing whole chapters you thought you were done with the night before. The second issue was what I considered a major glitch, in that you had to frequently go into the multiplayer menus in order to get your single player game save to even load up.

While not a game ending/crashing glitch, both were frustrating enough to me that I put the game down and I sold it soon after.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I had this game for PS3 for about a month thanks to a trade I made on CAG for it. There were a few problems with this game that had me so frustrated that I sold it off without completing it.

For one, they don't tell you when the game is saving your progress, so you may end up redoing whole chapters you thought you were done with the night before. The second issue was what I considered a major glitch, in that you had to frequently go into the multiplayer menus in order to get your single player game save to even load up.

While not a game ending/crashing glitch, both were frustrating enough to me that I put the game down and I sold it soon after.[/QUOTE]

I never had the menu problem. As for saving, just remember that auto-save is a backup plan; you should never rely on it.

I never found the option to turn off the auto save, which is what I preferred in GTAIV, since I'd rather be the one in control of saving my game when I want to.

bread's done
Back