GS - Left 4 Dead 2 (360) - $40 New or $28 Used

bajingo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
taken from slickdeals....

Game Stop just lowered the price for Left 4 Dead 2 . New copies are $39.99 + tax, while used copies are $32.99 + tax.

Use coupon code CAG16 to get an additional 16% off if you purchase used. After coupon code, the total for a used copy will be $27.71 + tax.

If you have a Game Stop edge card, you'll get an additional 10% off the used one, making your total $24.41 + tax.

Shipping is free.

[quote name='styl3s']go figure i buy it used from GS for 54 last week :([/QUOTE]

You might want to try to get it price adjusted for $34.99. The right employee will do it for you.

Do you get a receipt or something to exchange the game at the store when you buy from Game Stop online? Planning on getting this if I can exchange it if the box and stuff suck.

This deal is still active right now.

I just got mine in the mail. It came with the original case and instruction booklet, but the disc is very very resurfaced and there's a huge scratch that goes through the whole side of the disc. I'm going to have to try to get it switched in-store. It worked for ACII.

If 360's didn't break so easily and if I wasn't on my 3rd 360, i wouldn't give much of a shit about putting a scratched up disc in it.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Do you get a receipt or something to exchange the game at the store when you buy from Game Stop online? Planning on getting this if I can exchange it if the box and stuff suck.[/QUOTE]

yeah you get your order sheet n you can use that to exchange refund in store---

bread's done
Back