GS or EB Buy 2 get 1 sale?

Stick821

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Does anyone know when either of these stores are doing a B2G1 free sale on their used games? I thought I heard it mentioned recently, but couldn't find anything when I searched. Thanks.

Thanks for the help, it sucks that it's this weekend that it starts though, I'm getting married Saturday so I don't think my wife will want me ditching the wedding to go buy videogames.

[quote name='Stick821']Thanks for the help, it sucks that it's this weekend that it starts though, I'm getting married Saturday so I don't think my wife will want me ditching the wedding to go buy videogames.[/QUOTE]

Stick821, this is so funny that I had to add to my signature on the site. I feel your pain but the only suggestion I could make is that you try to slip out on Friday and go buy some games or you could have some friends and family buy you some games you want as wedding presents.

if your buying used games at gamestop they give you a 90 day warrenty for replacement if its a defect so thats a plus!

There are going to be flyers at gamestop soon or maybe coming in game informer magazine as for a buy 2 get 1 free promotion. You need to have a gamestop card in order to use the sale though.

cdeener you are welcome :)
Thanks for the heads up on the GS sale, I have about 9 GS around me so I should be able to take advantage of it.

bread's done
Back