GS Power Up reward coupon (YMMV)- Buy 2 preowned items get one free.

Jacoblee23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got this in my active offers today. It cannot be hardware it says, and naturally the item, must be of equal or lesser value. Not a bad coupon though.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should add YMMV to the title. This coupon shows up when you sign up for PUR, and sometimes when you renew it (though it seems like other offers have been showing up). In case you don't know how to edit the title, you need to go to "Go Advanced" after clicking the "Edit" button. Thanks though. :]

I just used mine, accessories are fine, as long as they arent the "free" item, ie not the cheapest. Wii sports resort, monster hunter, and nunchuck for me. BTW did everyone get 2 of them?

I still have mine from when I renewed my card last month. There hasn't been anything that interests me enough for me to use it.

[quote name='Paladinion']lol they sent me a coupon for a free pizza hut pzone...not bad, lunch is on gamestop tommorow.[/QUOTE]

That coupon sucks - if its the same one I got, then the fine print says you actually have to buy a pizza to get the free P'zone.

[quote name='Tsel']I still have mine from when I renewed my card last month. There hasn't been anything that interests me enough for me to use it.[/QUOTE]

Same here... And given that today is my wedding anniversary I don't think I'd be able to use it even if I wanted to ;).

I'm still yet to get any offers/coupons from my PUR and have been a member long enough to accumulate 22,000+ points so far. hoping I'll eventually get one of these coupons people have been posting about

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']I'm still yet to get any offers/coupons from my PUR and have been a member long enough to accumulate 22,000+ points so far. hoping I'll eventually get one of these coupons people have been posting about[/QUOTE]
I've accumulated close to 90,000 points so far and haven't gotten any of these special coupons either. Best thing to do is just hope we get some love from GS in this weeks' steal of the week deal.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I've accumulated close to 90,000 points so far and haven't gotten any of these special coupons either. Best thing to do is just hope we get some love from GS in this weeks' steal of the week deal.[/QUOTE]

i dont see that happening, they haven't had a good steal of the week since the beginning (arguable, but still nothing that has interested me since the first 2)

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']i dont see that happening, they haven't had a good steal of the week since the beginning (arguable, but still nothing that has interested me since the first 2)[/QUOTE]
I don't know about that, I think I've actually grabbed 3 of them so far. This week's sucked real bad, though.

bread's done
Back