GS Powerup Reward Site down?

frpilot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
anyone else have problem with the site? when i log in, it doesn't pull up my account information and ask me to activate my card.

when i try to activate it, it says that number is already activated. i called gs customer support on saturday and they said they were having problems with the site and it wasn't just me. give it 24-48 hours. its now 4 days and it still does the same.

does anyone else have this problem? I just want to go to my account and print off my b2g1 coupon to use at b&m store. it's probably going to expire soon.

I've had the exact same experience. By phone they tell me to wait (today, they said to wait until after 3pm), and by email, I keep getting canned responses asking me to reset my password, always from a different service rep.

If your B2G1 coupon is like every else's then it should be good until the end of the year(Dec. 31st).

As for the issues with the site, try clearing your cookies and your browser's cache and then try logging in again. If that fails, then just go through the process to change your password, then once you're logged into it just change it back again.

That's what I had to do a few weeks ago to get access to the site again.

bread's done
Back