GS price drops Dewey's Adventure $20 - Overlord $40 new, $25 used

Yes - Dewy's Adventure is probably worth it now... I need to redeem some Points2Shop points. I like the Amazon pairing below. It makes me feel happy like I'm eight years old. Nine was bad though. That's when I had to go stay with Uncle Pete.

Buy this item with Zack & Wiki Quest for Barbaros’ Treasure by Capcom USA today!
plus-sign-10x10._V47081620_.gif
Total List Price: $69.98
Buy Together Today: $47.78

**Edit** I knew something was bugging me. It's Dewy, not Dewey.

[quote name='Scorch']Overlord dropped like a week ago, but i'm tempted on Dewey's Adventure[/quote]

Dewey's Adventure looks gone (or the site is broken) at gamestop. Odd.

[quote name='Doomed']Dewy or Mercury Meltdown Revolution? Super Monkey Ball BB was a major letdown.[/quote]Mercury Meltdown was vastly superior to SMB. I only paid $10 for my copy, and it was worth every penny, probably not much more. It controls very well, but some of the puzzles are a little too tricky for it to keep up a good flow. I haven't played Dewy, so I couldn't say on that one.

I really liked Dewy. I don't know if I'm still happy I spent the full $50 on it, but the plush is awesome... It is a really fun game, and good third party games always need more support on Wii

Sweet, it's about time Dewy's price dropped. I actually put $5 down on it way back when for the plush, and now I can (hopefully) still use that $5, and only pay $15 for it :D

At $20, IMHO, Dewy is definitely worth it. It has a very unique style and alot of very original bosses/level design. The only thing that hinders it, is the control scheme which has a pretty steep mastering curve. Once you get the hang of it though, it is a bunch of fun.

Though worth it at $20, it is very possible it will see more price drops by the time summer gets here, so those who are tight on cash might want to wait.

[quote name='Rocko']Buying Dewey's Adventure at full price was a mistake, but the plush I got with it is pretty damn awesome.[/QUOTE]
I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping the game goes OOP at some point and the used value starts to go up. Not that it seemed like anyone wanted the game in the first place, judging from the terrible sales.

Still love my Dewey plush though.

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Sweet, it's about time Dewy's price dropped. I actually put $5 down on it way back when for the plush, and now I can (hopefully) still use that $5, and only pay $15 for it :D[/QUOTE]

I preorder the Dewy's Adventure at Gamestop just for the Plush doll as well. After reading several reviews, I decline from purchasing it after hearing about the poor controls. I have to go back there and switch my preorder towards another game.

To add in more opinons for perspective buyers:

I loved Monkey Ball Banana Blitz and raced through it an evening. I hated Dewy's controls so bad that I eBayed it off after two hours of playtime. The inertia is really screwy and the camera is poor. I'm sure you can master it if you put the time into it, but whether you want that artificial challenge is the question.

[quote name='PyroGamer']How is Dewy, anyways? It looked awesome from the previews, but I never saw a single review.[/quote]

I paid $20 for mine and I think that is probably the best value for the game. The game itself is pretty fun, although I do hate the blatant advertising in between stages and the multiplayer is a complete mess with the terrible camera angles, but other than that the single player gameplay is worth the $20 to me.

i asked around earlier about the game killing bugs and i heard they were all fixed..

Edit- heres what the patch fixed. Sounds like everything is fixed. Plus with a new DLC Expansion pack coming out. I'm probably gonna go get it tomorrow.

Resolved brewery missing red spoke
Upgrading Steel armour before steel smelter has been retrieved issue resolved
Health upgrade in Grave Yard cannot be retrieved after Khan fight, resolved
Melvin cutscene plays on entering Halfling party area even after he is dead, resolved
Health upgrade getting stuck on bridge in Ruborian Desert, resolved
Forge Exploit resolved
Mistress requests presence in the bedroom Gnarl VO resolved
Kill Kahn quest is closed correctly in quest log
Overlord will no longer get stuck if stood where Minion Gates spawn in final area
Ultimate Steel/Durium/Arcanium Achievements unlock even if not worn when upgrading.
Multiplayer Ranked Matches wins gained if player disconnects when losing
Quitting and saving at start of Jewel cutscene no longer blocks quest

[quote name='Masterkyo']Cool.. Dewy's for $20. Do not forget 10% off coupon :)[/quote]Excellent point. I honestly will probably spring for it if it shows up used at $17.99 and then use the 25% off coupon on that. I'm too lazy to cash in my Points2Shop credits; they're kind of a pain to deal with.

bread's done
Back