GS trade in 3 get $10 > eBay?

icecubedx5

CAGiversary!
I have 18 DS games I plan on selling to GS. They are all brand name stuff (NSMB, Mario Kart DS, AW: DS, AC: WW, Phoenix Wright, you get the point). The average price of my games sell for $15 at GS, but add $3.33 to each game makes it $18.33 ($3.33 because trading in 3 games nets you $10 extra).

Anyways, before you call it a rip-off let me explain. For all 18 of my games, the average cost I paid for each game is $14.97, and yes I did the math. If your wondering why its so low, basically thanks to CAG I got great deals like AW: DS for $8.96, Meteos at Sears sale for $6.97, that $20 off Overstock glitch where I got like 10 DS games for $10 each (I'm talking good shit like RE: DS, Kirby CC, Mario and Luigi: PiT).

Anyways, WORST CASE scenario trading in at rip-off city Gamestop will still make me a profit. I'm just scared that on eBay I won't see a better average than $18.33 and even if I get a dollar or two or more isn't worth the hassle of shipping the games out.

In this case, GS or will eBay really net me alot more?

I only use EB / GS for the games that net me $6 or under on Ebay, because the bonus pretty much brings it up to $6 and saves me the hassle.

If you are so worried about them selling for under what you want, just list them with a Buy It Now.

bread's done
Back