GS Trade-in Values: Old Thread, Check First/Last Post for new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
THIS THREAD LOCKED, NEW ONE HERE: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6952150

[quote name='CheapyD']Also, the CAG Trade-In Value Tracker is now live and accessible from the main navigation.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jp0213']I've received a couple pm's from people wanting to contribute prices but don't want to get harassed about selling to someone or getting more at place x. If this is the case for anyone, you can pm me any values and I'll update them in the list and database.[/QUOTE]

PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

Current Promos:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

50% Bonus On All Games Traded (3/17/2010)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Trade any games and receive an extra 50% trade-in credit.

Expires: 3/14/2010. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Offer good towards games normally accepted in trade only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only..[/QUOTE]

$30 Towards New Hardware (3/14/2010)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Trade in any Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DSi, DSlite or PSP toward any new systems and get an extra $30 trade-in credit.

Expires: 3/14/2010. Offer only valid toward the purchase of a new hardware system. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only.[/QUOTE]

Save $40 on Final Fantasy XIII or God of War III (4/4/2010)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Save $40 on Final Fantasy XIII or God of War III when trade 2 select Xbox 360, PS3 or Wii games.

Click Here for details.

Offer valid toward a new copy of Final Fantasy XIII or God of War III only. Final Fantasy XIII releases 3/11/10, God of War III releases 3/16/10. Release date subject to change. Customer may be responsible for sales tax on full retail price in some states. Price shown is net after trades. God of War III's and Final Fantasy XIII's regular retail price is $59.99. Net retail will differ for special editions. Offer and qualifying titles for trade subject to change without notice. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. No rainchecks.Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 02/22/10 - 04/04/10..[/QUOTE]

Power Trades 25% (3/14/2010)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Trade any games towards the pre-order or purchase of God of War III, Final Fantasy XIII, Splinter Cell: Conviction: Battlefield Bad Company 2, Red Dead Redemption or Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver and receive an extra 25% Trade-in Credit!

Expires: 3/14/2010. Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a new copy of God of War III, Final Fantasy XIII, Splinter Cell Conviction, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Red Dead Redemption, Pokemon Heart Gold or Pokemon Soul Silver. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only..[/QUOTE]

Nintendo DSi XL Promo (Unsure End Date)
[quote name='vze21gwa']Gamestop is having a trade up offer for the Nintendo DSi XL, where you can get one for $99.99 if you trade in your DSi or $129.99 if you trade in your ds lite. Just thought to let you know cause it's not posted.
[/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2)
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and cut the trade-in value in half. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above.

How much does an EDGE card subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an EDGE card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game and an extra 10% off the purchase of used games.

Does the EDGE Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

What states charge sales tax on purchases made with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases:Arkansas, California, Florida, Maryland, Michigan, Pennsylvania,
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases:Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Wisconsin, Virginia,

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards.

First post contains promo information and the FAQ. Second post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Third post has the PS2/GC values. Fourth post has PSP/DS values.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Assassin']Is Conduit worth getting? I was thinking of getting it real soon, it looks really good to me.[/QUOTE]

no

[quote name='The Assassin']Is Conduit worth getting? I was thinking of getting it real soon, it looks really good to me.[/QUOTE]

It might be good. I just traded it. Even with the custimizable controls, I spent 30mins messing with them, and could not get it like I wanted. Infuriating.

Plus it starts out like shit. Just drops you in, with no backstory really.

I traded in

Left 4 Dead 2 (360)
Modern Warfare 2 (360)
Assassin's Creed (360)
Bioshock (ps3)

and used my buy Heavy Rain get 25% off a used game to get...

Edge Card
Heavy Rain
Uncharted 2

I paid 3.08

TIVs 2/24/10:
:ps3:
LittleBigPlanet - $11.25
Resistance 2 - $10.00
Valkyria Chronicles - $5.00
MLB 09 The Show - $6.50

:360:
NCAA Football 09 - $3.00
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - $8.00
Halo 3 - $6.00
Burnout Paradise - $6.75
Call of Duty 4 - $5.00
Tiger Woods 09 - $5.00
CivRev - $6.75
GTA 4 - $4.00
EndWar - $3.75
NCAA Basketball 09 - $4.00
MUA/Forza 2 Combo pack - $2.50

Total after EDGE and 50% bonus - $140.02 :applause:

Glad to clear off some shelf space...

Here are some base TIVs from today. Somethings changed, most notably the Wii system is $100.00 instead of $80.00.

Left 4 Dead 2 29.75
Borderlands 23.75
Civilization Revolution 6.75
Riddick 4.75
Guitar Hero 5 9.75
Smackdown vs Raw 2008 2.25
LEGO Indiana Jones 2 15.00
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 15.00
Wolfenstien 8.50
You're In The Movies 0.65
DJ Hero w/ Turn Table 30.00
Wireless Controller 14.00
Wireless Adapter (old one) 24.00
Standard AV cable 2.75
Vision Camera 4.75
Wired Headset 6.25
Ethernet Cable 0.65

:wii:
System 100.00
Wii Mote 12.50
Wii Sports 6.00
Wii Fit Plus 6.00
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 7.00
New Super Mario Bros. 25.00
LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga 7.00

2/24 Base TiVs:

Damnation - $4.75
Rock Band: Country Track Pack - $5.75
Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 1&2 - $4.25

:ps2:
Def Jam: Fight for NY - $6.75
Katamari Damacy - $5.00
Star Wars: Battlefront II - $4.00
We Love Katamari - $6.00

Also submitted changes to the database.

[quote name='Leisser-Kaiser']$5.00 for socom :applause:, asked about that today and they guy told me its $1.10. Do you have to trade in just the game or also the box that comes with the mic (if you bought that version) to get the full $5?[/QUOTE]
i just traded that standard box i bought it with. not the mic box

Updated lists and database.

"I can't be working here when I go back to court. "Oh, yes, Your Honor, I found a new job. I'm working at the Eager Beaver."

Thanks to this thread I took the stack of 360 games I was too lazy to eBay and traded them in. Lot of cheapies but the extra 50% at least made me feel like I wasn't getting completely hosed. Only notable value was borderlands for 38.75.

[quote name='bigdogn12']I think I have a problem. I have to read every single post in this thread, regardless of whether it includes a Trade-in-value or not.[/QUOTE]

That's a first for many of these threads, compared to the numbskulls who can't even be bothered to read the first 2-3 posts to see if the answer to their question is there or not.

Bravo. I salute you, sir.:applause:

Went with in with a friend to GS and he traded in a ME2 that he bought for $40 for $30 (base) to get $48 (deal w/ Edge bonus). He then proceeded to buy Heavy Rain and rebuy the ME2 (edit: with the 25% off used games deal for $35) he just traded in, as he hadn't yet played it.

Still noodling over how much he saved/made.

[quote name='bigdogn12']I think I have a problem. I have to read every single post in this thread, regardless of whether it includes a Trade-in-value or not.[/QUOTE]
Does sound like a problem.

These base prices are from YESTERDAY:

:360:Section 8 - $12.00
:360:Tekken 6 - $20.75
:360:Battlefield Bad Company - $7.00
:360:Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 - $5.00

Netted $71.61 after Edge. Might trade in my :ps3:Assassin's Creed because I got it off Goozex as a replacement because I traded it in last promo, and it's the ugly red greatest hits version.

[quote name='sfvenn']Went with in with a friend to GS and he traded in a ME2 that he bought for $40 for $30 (base) to get $48 (deal w/ Edge bonus). He then proceeded to buy Heavy Rain and rebuy the ME2 (edit: with the 25% off used games deal for $35) he just traded in, as he hadn't yet played it.

Still noodling over how much he saved/made.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I have a feeling Heavy Rain will be dropping in price in no time. It's a 9 hour game with pretty much no replayability. As great as the game is, there's no reason most people would keep it.

2/24 TIV

360:
Fight Night Round 4 - $8
Wired Headset - $6.25

DS:
Kingdom Hearts - $17.75
Kirby: Super Star Ultra - $15

total (after bonus/edge) - $72.08 :)

[quote name='elessar123']Yes, but I have a feeling Heavy Rain will be dropping in price in no time. It's a 9 hour game with pretty much no replayability. As great as the game is, there's no reason most people would keep it.[/QUOTE]
No replayability? I thought every time through it could be different and there were multiple endings?

Base TIVs for today.

360:
Left 4 Dead 2 - 29.75
PS3:
Tekken 6 - 22.75

Nothing changed.
Was able to pay off the MvC2 TE Stick with the credit I already had on the card. I am very happy.

[quote name='-Mystery-']Can anybody confirm the $14.25 value for G.I. Joe? Thinking about getting it from Gamefly with my $5 coupon and flipping it.[/QUOTE]

uh, you could just call your local GS and ask ....
then report it here and contribute...
I know, crazy idea...

[quote name='Toushiro41']Can't find my manual for mario kart DS:bomb:, do you think they will charge me an outrageous refurb fee?[/QUOTE]

you've got to be kidding?...
sigh....

[quote name='bilbobagins3']Nintendo just announced today that the DSi XL will release March 28th anybody think that GS will let us use the $30 bonus toward a pre-purchase of that. I passed on the DSi when it released but the XL is seriously huge I think i'll have to bite. Maybe they'll have a nice special promo for that though.[/QUOTE]
You can indeed get a HW bonus if putting using it towards purchasing this the employee said you'd have to completely pay it off though pre order wouldn't work. (Not sure if this is true though)

[quote name='Toushiro41']Can't find my manual for mario kart DS:bomb:, do you think they will charge me an outrageous refurb fee?[/QUOTE]

if they do, I'd call corporate.

there are so many ds games that they sell without the original case OR manual. so don't take that bullshit from them.

[quote name='Penguin1084']if they do, I'd call corporate.

there are so many ds games that they sell without the original case OR manual. so don't take that bullshit from them.[/QUOTE]

It'd be time to glitter up the joint and knock over some magazine racks for those of us in the guide thread.;)

[quote name='sfvenn']Went with in with a friend to GS and he traded in a ME2 that he bought for $40 for $30 (base) to get $48 (deal w/ Edge bonus). He then proceeded to buy Heavy Rain and rebuy the ME2 (edit: with the 25% off used games deal for $35) he just traded in, as he hadn't yet played it.

Still noodling over how much he saved/made.[/QUOTE]

That is a lot of work for basically saving $13. So spend $51.99 (I subtracted the $8 he made from the original ME2) + $35.00. So he saved $5.00 off the ME2 he originally got and $8.00 on the cost of Heavy Rain and somehow this amazes you? Seems like a lot of work when you could have just waited for Heavy Rain to drop in price or get it on sale in a few weeks from Amazon and saved all the hassle.

[quote name='Morgoth12']That is a lot of work for basically saving $13. So spend $51.99 (I subtracted the $8 he made from the original ME2) + $35.00. So he saved $5.00 off the ME2 he originally got and $8.00 on the cost of Heavy Rain and somehow this amazes you? Seems like a lot of work when you could have just waited for Heavy Rain to drop in price or get it on sale in a few weeks from Amazon and saved all the hassle.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. This isn't an awesome deal. Anyone who isnt so lazy that they occasionally need to be dusted off could make more by putting in the smallest amount of work.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It'd be time to glitter up the joint and knock over some magazine racks for those of us in the guide thread.;)[/QUOTE]
You know, I was just thinking today about how I hadn't heard that phrase in the TIV or Weekly Ad thread in a long time.

2/24 TIV's Collierville Tennessee ( next to Target, and subway )

MISSION : GET RID OF "EVERY" 360 GAME AND "NEVER" SUPPORT MICRO$OFT AGAIN

Dragon Age origins ------- 30.79
Need 4 Speed Prostreet---5.60 ( after refurb fee )
Gears of war 2-------------8.39 ( ouch )
Ghostbusters---------------9.60
left 4 Dead 2---------------47.61 :D
Bioshock--------------------10.81
LEGO indiana Jones--------1.35 ( lol )
cod 4 mw-------------------8.00
Bioshock 2------------------40.00 ( pissed off because I got 51 for 1 copy yesterday )
_________________________________________________________________________-

TOTAL---------------------$161.06

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED :D

EDIT PRICES BEFORE THE AWESOME PROMO
Dragon Age origins -------19.95
Need 4 Speed Prostreet---idk , because of refurb fee
Gears of war 2-------------5.25
Ghostbusters---------------6.00
left 4 Dead 2---------------29.75
Bioshock--------------------6.75
LEGO indiana Jones--------0.85
cod 4 mw-------------------5.00
Bioshock 2------------------25.00

sorry JP

Last edited by a moderator:
can anybody confirm that call of juarez bound in blood for ps3 trade in value is still 15 base value?? the database says as of yesterday so i was jw

thanks to jp and everyone that contributes to this thread

all base tiv

bioshock - 6.75
eternal sonata - 7.25
halo 3 - 6.00

:ps2:
bully - 2.00
kingdom hearts II - 4.25

:psp:
the bigs 2 - 4.75

:gba:
mario kart super circuit - 6.00
Super Mario Bros (Classic NES) - 9.75:hot:

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']2/24 TIV's Collierville Tennessee ( next to Target, and subway )

MISSION : GET RID OF "EVERY" 360 GAME AND "NEVER" SUPPORT MICRO$OFT AGAIN

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED :D[/QUOTE]

To further accomplish the mission, post the TIV's before bonus for JP. :D

[quote name='elessar123']Yes, but I have a feeling Heavy Rain will be dropping in price in no time. It's a 9 hour game with pretty much no replayability. As great as the game is, there's no reason most people would keep it.[/QUOTE]
It's also a PS3 exclusive that isn't getting panned by critics. Tell me, how long was it before Uncharted 1 even hit HALF of its original MSRP?

Has anyone taken advantage of the trade 2 in for $40 deal with god of war 3 and ff13? They have games on there that you wouldn't get $20 even with the 50% and edge card.

[quote name='bigant262']Has anyone taken advantage of the trade 2 in for $40 deal with god of war 3 and ff13? They have games on there that you wouldn't get $20 even with the 50% and edge card.[/QUOTE]

I saw some guys do it today for god of war3. Not sure what games it was he traded in though.

First time post, new to CAG and love it...
Was time to get rid of useless games as well as get some profit on games i got for a great deal already...

Base TIVs:
PS3:
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction 7.50

GameCube:
Star Fox Adventures 2.00
Spongebob the Movie 2.00
Tak 3 0.45
Lego Star Wars Original 2.00
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One 4.00
Sonic Adventure 2 4.50
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour 2.50
Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu 1.75
Mario Superstar Baseball 2.00
Marvel Nemesis 1.50
Legend of Zelda Promo Collector Disc 10.00

Wii:
Pokemon Battle Revolution 8.25
Hooked (game only) 6.00
Sonic Unleashed 6.00

Xbox 360:
Assassin's Creed 2 15.00
Condemned 2.50
Condemned 2 3.00
Mirror's Edge 5.50
Fable 2 6.00

Total after 50% bonus and Edge card 147.91

[quote name='flagg1216']
It has been a new and large problem of people stripping games from cases and returning them. I won't provide details but it can be done in 20 seconds very easily.[/QUOTE]

Which is why I always check for the "rattle" when buying a new game. You'd think they could do that on a return as well. Sure, someone could replace it with something else (like a blank CD-R) but that seems unlikely for the type of theft you are talking about. But like someone else said, it makes little difference at GS anyway since they will just sell it as a gutted new game (whereas at most other stores it would be a loss if they opened it).

As for the need to send back games that are charged refurb fees, I wonder how my local store handles it because they charge them on any game without a case. Do they actually have to send these back? If not, they've been getting away with this for well over a year now. The guys there are all pretty cool and I talk with the manager a lot. It is apparently his policy. I don't see him as being shady in any way so there must be some "legit" way for them to do this. It is slightly annoying to me but I just know not to bring disc-only stuff there on the rare occasions when I actually have any. They don't mind no manuals or non-standard cases (like the HWV cover art). It is just stuff without cases entirely.

working at a GS, basically, they do that out of laziness, as they are in charge of printing a new insert to match the game that was then traded in.

They are really doing their store a disservice as only 1 in 10 people will refuse to purchase a game because of the fact it isn't complete. Bullocks really

[quote name='io']Which is why I always check for the "rattle" when buying a new game. You'd think they could do that on a return as well. Sure, someone could replace it with something else (like a blank CD-R) but that seems unlikely for the type of theft you are talking about. But like someone else said, it makes little difference at GS anyway since they will just sell it as a gutted new game (whereas at most other stores it would be a loss if they opened it).

As for the need to send back games that are charged refurb fees, I wonder how my local store handles it because they charge them on any game without a case. Do they actually have to send these back? If not, they've been getting away with this for well over a year now. The guys there are all pretty cool and I talk with the manager a lot. It is apparently his policy. I don't see him as being shady in any way so there must be some "legit" way for them to do this. It is slightly annoying to me but I just know not to bring disc-only stuff there on the rare occasions when I actually have any. They don't mind no manuals or non-standard cases (like the HWV cover art). It is just stuff without cases entirely.[/QUOTE]

The bottom line is they SHOULD only do it for games which are not in a condition where they can be resold. Missing cases/artwork does not mean not it can not be resold and therefore should not be refurbed. One of my local stores does the same thing as your saying. No manual or cover art is no problem but no case is a refurb every time. It all comes down to how hard their particular DM cracks down on things like that.

As for the stealing games and returning them, it's about 50/50 in my experience of having no game in the case and having some crappy disc that replaced it.

[quote name='plutoknight']It's also a PS3 exclusive that isn't getting panned by critics. Tell me, how long was it before Uncharted 1 even hit HALF of its original MSRP?[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Also, I haven't played Heavy Rain, and I've only read the review in GI. But from the sound of that review, the game can play out very differently every time, sort of like those old "choose your adventure" books. Doesn't sound like something you play once and throw away, especially if you enjoyed it. Again, though, I actually haven't played it.

Updated lists and database. Tapping out for the night guys.

"The line must be drawn here. This far, no further! And, I will make them pay for what they've done."

[quote name='bigant262']Has anyone taken advantage of the trade 2 in for $40 deal with god of war 3 and ff13? They have games on there that you wouldn't get $20 even with the 50% and edge card.[/QUOTE]

I did this on Monday with 2 of the cheapest games on the list.

Traded on Xbox 360
Rock Band 2
Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion: GOTY

Combined base value for the 2 was only $16 so I was supposed to get $41.60 towards FFXIII with my edge card but they didn't know how to do the promo and after doing an override on each game to up the base value to $20 each and scanning my edge card it gave a 10% bonus on the override amount so I got $44 paid towards FFXIII!

[quote name='bigant262']Lol. I'm gonna go buy Lego Star Wars and trade it right back in tomorrow. Can't believe some of the games they have on that list.[/QUOTE]

God of War III is going to be awesome. I think I will trade in DJ Hero with turntable and Wii Fit with balance board. I think that seems like the best deal here... $40 for both seems fair. I hope they accept the renegade edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back