GS Weekly Ad 4/3-4/9

MSUHitman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
BF 3 Premium for $34.99 w/preorder of BF 4 (get dog tags at time of preorder and first print editions come w/first map pack free.)

X:Com Enemy Unknown $29.99
WRC 3 $29.99
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct $39.99
NBA 2K13 $39.99
WWE 13 $49.99
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 $49.99
Hotel Transylvania 3DS $14.99
Dishonored $29.99

Used copies should reflect the sale price on these drops/sales.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking I'm gonna pick up Hotel Transylvania for the girlfriend as a semi-gag. She loved the movie, though the game's likely terrible.

Stupid (and probably already-asked) question: Is the used price for Dishonored effective in-store despite it saying "Online Only" on GS.com?

[quote name='Vigilante']Stupid (and probably already-asked) question: Is the used price for Dishonored effective in-store despite it saying "Online Only" on GS.com?[/QUOTE]
I bought it last week and it was. It wasn't in the ad last week but it was already on sale.

[quote name='mrclutch']I bought it last week and it was. It wasn't in the ad last week but it was already on sale.[/QUOTE]Thanks, I might rebuy a :360: copy today.

[quote name='Duncanzits']for wrc3 did that just come out in NA and does it start at $30 retail or is that a sale?[/QUOTE]
It looks like it just came out last week in NA. I saw it at GS for $40 last week, but, from the ad, they have it as a price drop and it could be permanent. As you probably know, rally games like this aren't very popular in NA. I'm surprised they even released it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blume3']Might be in for BF Premium and XCOM.[/QUOTE]

XCOM is awesome. Closest I've seen to the 25 BF price I paid

I bought Dishonored two days ago for the sale price (also for the second time after getting the DLC on sale), so never mind that Online Only stuff.

And seriously, people. Buy Xcom. That may be my favorite game that game out during the holiday season. It is great. And I had never even played a strategy game before that.

[quote name='CorporalJackson']Anyone know if you have to put the full amount down on BF4 to get BF3 at the discounted price?[/QUOTE]

Nope just $5. So you could look at it as paying $40 to get BF 3 Premium & dog tags.

[quote name='Vigilante']Stupid (and probably already-asked) question: Is the used price for Dishonored effective in-store despite it saying "Online Only" on GS.com?[/QUOTE]

It has been 27 or so used for about a week now in store.

[quote name='maximumzero']I'm thinking I'm gonna pick up Hotel Transylvania for the girlfriend as a semi-gag. She loved the movie, though the game's likely terrible.[/QUOTE]
It is made by WayForward and is structure like a Metroid-vania game. I heard decent things.

Picked up a copy of XCOM for the 360 for $20.15 after PUR and Bday coupon. It is in mint condition and had a Elite Soldier Pack code that still worked.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Picked up a copy of XCOM for the 360 for $20.15 after PUR and Bday coupon. It is in mint condition and had a Elite Soldier Pack code that still worked.[/QUOTE]

good deal, xcom is a very underrated game.

[quote name='YBX87']good deal, xcom is a very underrated game.[/QUOTE]

Which is amazing since it won GotY from both Giant Bomb & Joystiq.

[quote name='YBX87']good deal, xcom is a very underrated game.[/QUOTE]

I have a bday coupon as well. It seems like the sale price is good in-store for Xcom, but does the same hold true for Dishonored? Also, is $20 (more or less) considered a good deal for either game? I'm leaning towards getting Xcom, but does anyone consider Dishonored a must-play experience? Finally, is there any advantage to getting the PS3 or 360 version for either game? Thanks guys. :)

bread's done
Back