GT5 for $12.97 at costco

[quote name='dotCody']That's about as much as it's worth XD[/QUOTE]

sz_neuclap.gif

[quote name='dotCody']That's about as much as it's worth XD Nice find.[/QUOTE]

With the Spec 2.0 update (mid-race saves in endurance events, better AI, dashboard view for all cars) and the announced DLC, I think this game just got a whole lot better. I got so many hours out of it, it's ridiculous.

Maybe it's just not your kind of game?

[quote name='matsam']With the Spec 2.0 update (mid-race saves in endurance events, better AI, dashboard view for all cars) and the announced DLC, I think this game just got a whole lot better. I got so many hours out of it, it's ridiculous.

Maybe it's just not your kind of game?[/QUOTE]

Almost a year after release and they just added mid-race saves for Endurance Races? Jesus...that was in Gran Turismo 3. :lol:

[quote name='dotCody']Almost a year after release and they just added mid-race saves for Endurance Races? Jesus...that was in Gran Turismo 3. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well then, too bad most people can't even play GT3 on their PS3! ;)

I borrowed this game from a friend and my god it's terrible. Even with the huge install load times are ridiculous and it easily has the most convoluted menus out of any game I've played.
To be fair though this genre ain't my thang.

shhhhhh don't say anything bad about GT5, fanboys gonna kill you
never mention a certain game named Forza Motorsport 4 in presence of Gran Turismo fanboy

I got my hand on a copy of Forza 4 friday and I'm now level 36 in world tour
I can tell you I'm never going back to Gran Turismo

even at $12,97 GT5 isn't worth it

13 bucks is not bad for any game that's spent the good part of half a decade in development and a nigh unlimited budget. Colour me interested.

[quote name='matsam']Well then, too bad most people can't even play GT3 on their PS3! ;)[/QUOTE]
... for the time being! ;) :lol

I'm not a real fan of GT5 but I hate how MS/Turn 10 are shamelessly nickle and diming the players with the continuing stream of expensive DLC and "VIP" passes. They even released a "Muscle Car Pack" DLC for Forza 4 even before its launch.

[quote name='imad']I'm not a real fan of GT5 but I hate how MS/Turn 10 are shamelessly nickle and diming the players with the continuing stream of expensive DLC and "VIP" passes. They even released a "Muscle Car Pack" DLC for Forza 4 even before its launch.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I agree. I'll buy Forza 4 when they release a GOTY edition.

yeah that's what I thought too
I bought a collector's edition today, it's still sealed but I'm wondering if I should wait for a "GOTY" edition before spending money on the game

the muscle cars pack comes with the collector's edition btw

bread's done
Back