GTA Chinatown Wars DS $25.99 at buynextgen.com

Threads pop up every now and again with deals on this site. Most people say its pretty good. A few people with bad experiences but of course I could say that about pretty much anywhere...

Also, Ninja Gaiden is at a pretty good price I think...Link

[quote name='optimusprime8062']Threads pop up every now and again with deals on this site. Most people say its pretty good. A few people with bad experiences but of course I could say that about pretty much anywhere...

Also, Ninja Gaiden is at a pretty good price I think...Link[/quote]

I see, Ill have to decide then. Also I think I saw Ninja Gaiden DS was mentioned in the thread going on sale for next week at BB for $9.99, so that could probably be worth it to wait and get it confirmed.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I bought Fire Emblem DS and Castlevania:Order of Ecclesia without problems here a couple weeks back. btw, Fire Emblem is $19.95 again, for those that missed that last sale and Amazon deal.[/quote]

Ack, now I have to decide between Fire Emblem and GTA....GEE THANKS! T___T

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='Squarehard']anyone else has any feedback on this site? im pretty tempted
ig.jpg
[/quote]

Yeah i was also wondering is buynextgen.com reliable?

[quote name='sam861']Yeah i was also wondering is buynextgen.com reliable?[/QUOTE]

There are 3-4 of us in here who've ordered from there, what more info do you want?

@prateeko

I make 5!

This site is a great site. I ordered Castlevania: OoE from them on the last sale and everything went smooth. Fast shipping when I really expected it to take forever, it took like 5 days I believe.

This site is horrible...I bought resident evil 5 for $40 around its release and it still has not come yet.

bread's done
Back