GTA IV Ballard Of Gay Tony

Darrk Assassin

CAG Veteran
Now I remember the Lost and the Damned went on Sale for 50% off or 800 MS Points. Now the Xbox Live Deal of the week is BoGT is for 25% off or 1200 MS Points. Now I have been wanted to get the game, however, do you think it will come down or is this a really good deal. Now I got the Lost and the Damned from the XBL Marketplace so unless the Episodes come way down in price very pointless to just get the game.

Thanks for your opinions ahead of time.

[quote name='Darrk Assassin']Now I remember the Lost and the Damned went on Sale for 50% off or 800 MS Points. Now the Xbox Live Deal of the week is BoGT is for 25% off or 1200 MS Points. Now I have been wanted to get the game, however, do you think it will come down or is this a really good deal. Now I got the Lost and the Damned from the XBL Marketplace so unless the Episodes come way down in price very pointless to just get the game.

Thanks for your opinions ahead of time.[/QUOTE]

Check your area Target stores first. Reports of the Episodes of Liberty City disc for 9.98 have been reported numerous times in the target clearence thread. You have half of it already, but the price is still cheaper than the download price for the one episode. It's YMMV, though, others have seen it for the full 39.99. It's worth a shot to check first. If not, $15 isn't horrible for this. Their deals of the week are pretty hit or miss on it dropping lower.

bread's done
Back