Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
All are Prime/FSSS eligible.
Grand Theft Auto IV The Complete Edition

Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year

Borderlands Game of the Year

They probably temporarily dropped in price in response to the Gamestop Gamestock sale where they have select Take Two games are 20% off till July 15th. Not as good as $19.99 which they've been in the past, but there you go.

[quote name='NoodleN1nja']If you guys have a Fry's nearby then GTA and RDR are both going to go on sale today 6/29 for $19.99. Saw the ad in a recent thread.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
What comes with and how much is the extra DLC stuff on the GTA Complete edition? I am thinking about picking up the Max Payne 3 combo with GTA4 at Target (PS3) which seems like a slightly better deal (for me) but this certainly is great deal b/c I haven't seen it cheaper

[quote name='IamPro']What comes with and how much is the extra DLC stuff on the GTA Complete edition? I am thinking about picking up the Max Payne 3 combo with GTA4 at Target (PS3) which seems like a slightly better deal (for me) but this certainly is great deal b/c I haven't seen it cheaper[/QUOTE]

I have no idea how much the "DLC" is now for GTA IV; but the two extra epsiodes are in effect complete games although shorter then the main story.

Originally they were $19.99 for each episode on PSN/XBL. I have no idea what they cost now.

[quote name='Josh1billion']Looks like all three dropped another buck to $23.99 now. :)[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, I pressed the 4 key instead of 3. Thanks for the correction.

[quote name='GBAstar']I have no idea how much the "DLC" is now for GTA IV; but the two extra epsiodes are in effect complete games although shorter then the main story.

Originally they were $19.99 for each episode on PSN/XBL. I have no idea what they cost now.[/QUOTE]

On XBL, The Lost and Damned is 800 points and The Ballad of Gay Tony is 1600. I imagine they're $10/$20 on PSN. Episodes of Liberty City are $19.xx on Amazon.

[quote name='mvpcrossxover']borderlands GOTY ps3 is 24.99? wth[/QUOTE]

That's from a third party seller. You can select the $23.99 from Amazon on the right side of the page.

yup gamestop has these for the same price, get them from amazon if you got prime and don't want a gutted copy!

If you guys have a Fry's nearby then GTA and RDR are both going to go on sale today 6/29 for $19.99. Saw the ad in a recent thread.

Borderlands will be a great buy, carnt wait for the 2nd tho
border

bread's done
Back