GTA IV + Episodes from Liberty City - $54.99 shipped @ Newegg

Z(+)DIAC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
So this maybe hot for some, warm for others, but if anyone has been looking for a package regarding GTA IV and its expansions, here it is:

Newegg currently has this package up for $54.99 shipped.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...x+360+Video+Games-_-Rockstar+Games-_-74161012

It should be noted that purchasing these two separately will cost you anywhere from $63 (Amazon) - $75 (Best Buy). Though, it should be noted that Wal-Mart will be selling GTA IV for the 360 on Black Friday for $10...

Last edited by a moderator:
You should change "Liberty City Stories" to "Episodes from Liberty City". When I first read the title I thought it was GTAIV and a low-quality PSP game.

[quote name='PvtChurch']You should change "Liberty City Stories" to "Episodes from Liberty City". When I first read the title I thought it was GTAIV and a low-quality PSP game.[/QUOTE]

Ooops, thanks for the catch...damn brain fart :p

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Ooops, thanks for the catch...damn brain fart :p[/QUOTE]If you edit the title post and then go to Advanced, you can edit the thread title all on your own.

It's already been fixed, BTW.

lol @ the title changes. But this is a decent deal. I think it should be noted that GTA IV can be found used at Blockbuster very easily for $15 (regular price). But if you want new, this works.

bread's done
Back