GTA IV price increase

That's cause it's Amazon. Just look at my most recent blog post. I bought the Simpsons season 12 from Amazon.com for 13.99 a couple of days ago, now it's up to $19.99. Next week it'll probably be $25.99, then $15.99 or something like that.

Amazon prices really do seem to fluctuate. I noticed a pair of Denon headphones on Amazon.com were as low as $200 and as high as $270 all within 3 weeks or so.

Yeah as a Greatest Hits title it's normal price should be $29.99

I imagine they just finally changed it back to regular price, after being on sale for over a month

29.99 isn't a regular price considering the strength of the Canadian dollar. I refuse to pay the Canada tax of $10 per game. fuckers

[quote name='CH82']29.99 isn't a regular price considering the strength of the Canadian dollar. I refuse to pay the Canada tax of $10 per game. fuckers[/QUOTE]
$30 US is the MSRP for budget re-releases in the US for the 360 and PS3.

[quote name='Fuzzy']$30 US is the MSRP for budget re-releases in the US for the 360 and PS3.[/QUOTE]

Amazon.com lists it for 19.99

Amazon is also generally quite a bit cheaper than other places.

Gamestop USA has it at $29.99
Wal-Mart USA has it at even more than that, $39.82
Toys R Us USA has it at $29.99

I could keep going, but I think that's enough of a cross section to show $29.99 is the standard price.

Not like it's a big deal though, there'll be a 2 for $40 coming up again sooner or later. But if you're that set on getting it at $19.99, there's always Goomba

bread's done
Back