GTA IV (PS3) $9.97 at Sony stores

FrozenFlamez

CAG Veteran
So I was up at the mall, walked into the Sony store (I think they used to be called Sony Style?) and saw that they had a sort of "clearance" section under their regular games. Didn't really see too many games on sale (they still had inFamous and Little Big Planet for $30), but they did have GTA4 for 10 bucks, which was pretty awesome. Also, they had Assassin's Creed II for $14.97 or so (didn't buy it because it would have come out to be about $16, so I really only save $2 if I buy it from there rather than Amazon).

[quote name='strait edge follower']Most disappointing game of 2008 bar none :([/QUOTE]

Get out this game was bad ass

[quote name='killer9']Get out this game was bad ass[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you Loved it at least. I was so spoiled by the greatness that was san andreas that I was so excited for this game but man oh man do have some gripes with this game that made it so lack luster for me. At this point imo san andreas was the peak of this series ( unless gta 5 blows me away of course but I have to wait and see )

[quote name='strait edge follower']Are the lost and the damned and the ballad of gay tony good ?[/QUOTE]

The Ballad of Gay Tony> The Lost and Damned

[quote name='strait edge follower']I'm glad you Loved it at least. I was so spoiled by the greatness that was san andreas that I was so excited for this game but man oh man do have some gripes with this game that made it so lack luster for me. At this point imo san andreas was the peak of this series ( unless gta 5 blows me away of course but I have to wait and see )[/QUOTE]

Vice City >>> San Andreas

bread's done
Back