GTA IV PS3 And 360 - $39.99 At Gamestop

[quote name='camelking6969']not to rain on parade but can get used at blockbuster 14.99[/quote]

Which doesnt do a whole lot of good for those that DONT like to buy used games. The sun in still shining on this parade. Thank you BennyWii for the information.

I may have to check out Blockbuster. I put off getting it all year until it was $30 or under and I was excited to get it for $25 new on Overstock but they screwed me over with an inventory error after I was looking forward to it all weekend coming some time this week.

[quote name='WatchdogXC']I may have to check out Blockbuster. I put off getting it all year until it was $30 or under and I was excited to get it for $25 new on Overstock but they screwed me over with an inventory error after I was looking forward to it all weekend coming some time this week.[/quote]
don't forget in blockbuster right now it's buy 1 get 1 free on all used 14.99 and under so technically speaking GTA IV will count if the price is mismarked don't hesitate to buy it it will come out on the the register 14.99. For more info go to blockbuster thread.:D

[quote name='camelking6969']not to rain on parade but can get used at blockbuster 14.99[/quote]

Actually they are buy 1 get 1 free since they are $14.99 and everything $14.99 and less is b1g1f ;)

Edit: didn't read the above post lol, and yea don't worry what they are stickered they WILL ring up $14.99. Always trust CAG before trusting an employee or a sticker.

I was just at Blockbuster and it was $25 for the Xbox version and $44 for the PS3. Not sure where you are getting $14.99.

[quote name='mrg']I was just at Blockbuster and it was $25 for the Xbox version and $44 for the PS3. Not sure where you are getting $14.99.[/quote]

From the register when they actually ring the game. Honestly.......did you have them scan the games or just look at the stickers? BB/GR employees are worse than GS employees when it comes to restickering.

[quote name='$hady']From the register when they actually ring the game. Honestly.......did you have them scan the games or just look at the stickers? BB/GR employees are worse than GS employees when it comes to restickering.[/quote]
you guys have to make them scan it the sticker price is not the real price if it said 49 or 34.99 that is not the real price of it once you scan it on the register it will come out 14.99 I already bought 4 copies of GTA on different blockbuster in my place so this is a nationwide price. And also the buy 1 get 1 free promo will not take place until they hit the final button on their register.:cool::applause:

[quote name='$hady']Honestly.......did you have them scan the games or just look at the stickers? [/quote]

Honestly, did you expect every swinging dick to come on this forum to know everything you do? Nice one, you condescending turd.

[quote name='nervousxtian']Blockbuster, 14.99 and get another game free. Best Deal out there![/QUOTE]

Major Major Major YMMV. I JUST left my Blockbuster, which had tons of these games, and I took a PS3 and a 360 version of GTA4 to the counter and had them ring them up. Both where $40. and change. Needless to say I didn't bite.

So, I would at least ask at your BB, but don't get your hopes up.

Same here. Jerk-off uber conservative business. I should have known better than to order from them. Anyway I'm glad they refunded my money. I should have known better.

[quote name='WatchdogXC']I may have to check out Blockbuster. I put off getting it all year until it was $30 or under and I was excited to get it for $25 new on Overstock but they screwed me over with an inventory error after I was looking forward to it all weekend coming some time this week.[/quote]

7.50 used (combined in the b1g1) or 40 bucks new... i hate buying used games, but that's a steal, i already got it, but i almost wanna buy it cause it is so cheap heh.

[quote name='n10zguy']Which doesnt do a whole lot of good for those that DONT like to buy used games. The sun in still shining on this parade. Thank you BennyWii for the information.[/quote]

I understand this, but you must realize that Blockbuster got loads of GTA IV for rent (50+ per store for 360). A lot of these games have never been rented (so they are as new as getting games from a GS that pulls disks from new games) and some still have the 1 month live card in them.

[quote name='mrg']Major Major Major YMMV. I JUST left my Blockbuster, which had tons of these games, and I took a PS3 and a 360 version of GTA4 to the counter and had them ring them up. Both where $40. and change. Needless to say I didn't bite.

So, I would at least ask at your BB, but don't get your hopes up.[/quote]

Have to be used, a friend of mine in Pittsburgh made that mistake, he then went right back and used was 14.99. Also I purchased 6 of them in the Boston Mass area and people I know have purchased them in Detroit Michigan, they are 14.99 used all over.

[quote name='mrg']Major Major Major YMMV. I JUST left my Blockbuster, which had tons of these games, and I took a PS3 and a 360 version of GTA4 to the counter and had them ring them up. Both where $40. and change. Needless to say I didn't bite.

So, I would at least ask at your BB, but don't get your hopes up.[/quote]
you have to get it used dude. I guarantee you this is not ymmv. Make sure it's use not new.

bread's done
Back