GTA IV: The complete Edition (Original w. both episodes) - $39.99 @ amazon

Went back and tried to play some of this a few days ago. The game just doesn't hold up at all. Which is weird to say about such a relatively recent release.

[quote name='genfuyung']Went back and tried to play some of this a few days ago. The game just doesn't hold up at all. Which is weird to say about such a relatively recent release.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I bought Episodes from Liberty City recently and it didn't seem as fun as it did when it came out. Thought it was just me, luckily I bought it for $20 on Amazon and sold it to someone for the same so I didn't lose anything on the deal :)

350 pts for original on goozex, I nabbed another of LBC copy for gift purposes from gamestops 50% promo came to about $12 shipped so basically you can be getting it even cheaper

I was wondering what this was when I saw it on Gamestop's website.

I got GTA 4 from Walmart's after Thanksgiving Sale last year for about $10 and have yet to open it. I might just wait for a pricedrop on Episodes of Liberty City.

wow, they've really milked this one.

GTAIV
episodic DLC
Episodes on disc
GTAIV + Episodes on a disc

coming 2011: GTAIV + Episodes on the disc + vouchers for episode DLC
coming 2012: GTAIV + Episodes on the disc + vouchers for episode DLC + voucher for downloadable GTAIV

I'm seriously considering this as a purchase, unless GTA IV on Games On Demand drops to $20, because I could buy it and Gay Tony (the episode I'm missing) for the same price and have the convinence of it on the HDD.

If I do get this and the episodes are redeemable codes, I'll offer up my Lost and Damned code to whoever wants it.

[quote name='ninja dog']wow, they've really milked this one.

GTAIV
episodic DLC
Episodes on disc
GTAIV + Episodes on a disc

coming 2011: GTAIV + Episodes on the disc + vouchers for episode DLC
coming 2012: GTAIV + Episodes on the disc + vouchers for episode DLC + voucher for downloadable GTAIV[/QUOTE]

Not really. Milking it would be throwing in a few new vehicles for $5. The DLC is longer then most full retail games. They're also releasing it for $40 for all 3 games. That is a steal for new console owners who didn't have next gen consoles in 2008.

What you're getting is:
GTA IV
25 hour campaign
hours of side missions
hours of online play
LaD
10 hour campaign
hours of side missions
hours of online play
TBoGT
10 hour campaign
hours of side missions