Gta Iv

Reaper0294

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Wondering if there were any good deals on GTA IV. I missed out on the $20 around christmas because I apparently was not mature enough for it... I had to wait less then 2months for my birthday...

But enough of my rant. Anyone know of a price close to it? I saw it for $28 keep it price on Gamefly, but was hoping for another $20 price tag, although I know it's a bit hard because of the new DLC.

Thanks if you try :)

I'd be fine with used as long as the disc is in good condition of course.

Do you know if they just give out the cases? or cases and instructions?

[quote name='Reaper0294']I'd be fine with used as long as the disc is in good condition of course.

Do you know if they just give out the cases? or cases and instructions?[/QUOTE]

It depends, but I've gotten complete games from them plenty of times. Just as to take a look at everything in store before you take it home.

Thanks for the info, picked up my copy of the game today, case and instructions :)

Disc is a bit scratched and won't install to the hard drive. It will play though (although I have gotten errors)

I have 30days to take it back, so I may wait a bit and return.

Thanks again!

[quote name='Reaper0294']Wondering if there were any good deals on GTA IV. I missed out on the $20 around christmas because I apparently was not mature enough for it... I had to wait less then 2months for my birthday...

But enough of my rant. Anyone know of a price close to it? I saw it for $28 keep it price on Gamefly, but was hoping for another $20 price tag, although I know it's a bit hard because of the new DLC.

Thanks if you try :)[/QUOTE]

Which version you looking for? I had excellent mint copy 360 version come with everything. Tired played with it. Pay me $20 shipped :)

bread's done
Back