GTA: LCS Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

DealsRus

Banned
I checked the search buttona nd look like this has not been posted yet. The game has leaked(ISO). But I guess it was bound to happen, Found this out at PSPcrazy BUT their fourms are bugging big time, hmmm I wonder why :)

Wow, a the new [extremely popular game in a series that has sold tens of millions of copies and is one of the most highly anticipated games of the year] has been leaked on the internet?

WOW! That like NEVER HAPPENS!

I'm thinking this is bull because (1) it's PSPCrazy, (2) nobody else has reported it, (3) it isn't on Bit Torrent, (4) the forums are now down

[quote name='TimPV3']I'm thinking this is bull because (1) it's PSPCrazy, (2) nobody else has reported it, (3) it isn't on Bit Torrent, (4) the forums are now down[/QUOTE]
newsgropup almost always get it before bit torrent.

[quote name='DealsRus']I checked the search buttona nd look like this has not been posted yet. The game has leaked(ISO). But I guess it was bound to happen, Found this out at PSPcrazy BUT their fourms are bugging big time, hmmm I wonder why :)[/QUOTE]

These reports are so retarded. Every game out there is "leaked" and available for download as soon as they come out, if not before. So stop wasting our time. This is not news to people in the know, plus I don't think this kind of discussion is supposed to go on here.

[quote name='moe11888']How would you actually play it?[/QUOTE]

You basically would have to save it then transfer the game to your memory stick and play it from the memory stick.

[quote name='uzumaki_star']You basically would have to save it then transfer the game to your memory stick and play it from the memory stick.[/QUOTE]

+1 before the lock !

Otherwise you could increase your post count just by posting in here every 45 seconds until the next mod comes and locks this up

Once again, we have some false information coming from the OP. Shock and amazement all around. :shock:

This one's certainly done with and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back