GTA:LCS Thoughts

M3wThr33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I got this a few weeks ago and have about 13 hours put into it.
My GOD it took a while to unlock Staunton Island.
I know I did other side stuff for a bit like getting about 30 packages and doing the taxi stuff, but WOW it took a while to get there.

Yeah, it did seem like a long time to unlock. The game is good, but personally I enjoyed VC more than the original GTA III so I'm realy excited about VCS. VC just seemed to have a better city layout, not to mention it was quite a bit larger than Libery City.

C'mon October 17th, you can't get here fast enough.

I've played for about 40 minutes so far and I'm just amazed they squeezed GTA into my PSP. I like it but it does feel familiar although they are a bit more liberal with the f-bombs.

Yeah, I played a little bit also. I had the game since launch, but I just don't play my PSP enough. It is nice they can squeeze most of this stuff on the PSP.

what's really cool is the fact that you can just power off, take a break and power on to where you last were in the game.

i've enjoyed GTA: LCS since christmas and a few days into the second island.

Yea, GTA: LCS was fun on the PSP... I wasn't really a fan of the controls, though, and the graphics were kind of muddy and had some motion blur.

Luckily, first edition copies that run E-Loader go for a nice chunk of change on Ebay, so I'm gonna sell mine and go ahead and grab a PS2 one and pocket the extra money.

I got it on PS2 and have been putting it off with all the new 360 games. It is a game I will get around to eventually being a GTA fan.

GTA being on a system I can play for a few minutes on the morning commute or right before bed has made it ten times the game it used to be. Considering VC was my favorite game in the series so far (Miami Vice > Thug Life) so I'm an anxiously awaiting that.

[quote name='Roufuss']Luckily, first edition copies that run E-Loader go for a nice chunk of change on Ebay, so I'm gonna sell mine and go ahead and grab a PS2 one and pocket the extra money.[/quote]

Better do it quick... I think Devhook is putting the e-loader into obselecence or something... :D

[quote name='javeryh']Better do it quick... I think Devhook is putting the e-loader into obselecence or something... :D[/QUOTE]

Unless Devhook can downgrade people's firmwares, I think there will always be a use for GTA (which is the only thing I did on Eloader).

Regardless, I'm listing it tonight, don't worry ;)

Hmm I never knew it was worth like $40-$50. Sadly thats about how much I paid for it at release.

bread's done
Back