GTA:LCS - who's planning on buying it?

I bought it... and i just can't seem to get used to the controls

my hatred for the analog nub doesnt help, but the lack of the extra sholdur buttons and no second stick for the camers is so irritation. The driving is great, but the running around just urks me...

yargg

Wait a minute those songs on that list kinda suck. Cant Rockstar affford more known songs or atleast some metal/hard rock? I dont got a PsP but if i do get on and get this game im totally taking advantage of custom soundtracks.

[quote name='zewone']What type of music are you putting on it?

I hear everyone saying the same thing. Maybe it only works with Atrac3 and they made it as another reason to update to at least 2.0.[/QUOTE]

I put on MP3s, since they work on the PSP audio player. Should I make htese into another format? I don't know much about audio conversion, if you could link me to a converter that would be great :)

[quote name='Jaket']I bought it... and i just can't seem to get used to the controls

my hatred for the analog nub doesnt help, but the lack of the extra sholdur buttons and no second stick for the camers is so irritation. The driving is great, but the running around just urks me...

yargg[/QUOTE]

For Jake not to think something's hotfire, that's not a good sign.

Wait a minute those songs on that list kinda suck. Cant Rockstar affford more known songs or atleast some metal/hard rock? I dont got a PsP but if i do get on and get this game im totally taking advantage of custom soundtracks.

Yeah, seriously. Looks like they went with rap as the focus this time.

Since this will be up for trade soon enough, I'm offering $40 shipped to the first one to dump it lol...btw IGN gave it a 9.1 I believe :)

[quote name='arsenalgear']I put on MP3s, since they work on the PSP audio player. Should I make htese into another format? I don't know much about audio conversion, if you could link me to a converter that would be great :)[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen thing one about a tutorial about how to do it, or officially that it is supported. If you figure it out, please let us know.

[quote name='The VGM']3 games make it a great time to own a PSP?[/QUOTE]

Yep, three awesome games released in the time span of one month, your damn right it is a great time.

Compare that with my DS that has Meteos and nothing... maybe, MAYBE I will eventually pick up Castlevania but that's the only thing that's looking good right now.l

I went to EB to pick it up today, but they didn't have any that weren't preorders and they gave me the talk about how I need to pre-order a popular game if I actually want it the day it comes out. Well I shot across the street and Gamestop had plenty, so I guess, so much for that argument. Anyway, I'll probably rip into it later....I posted in the other GTA:LCS topic, but does anyone know if this game would cause me to have any problems using the MPH 2.0 to 1.5 downgrader after I'm done playing. My guess would be no, but I coud be wrong....

[quote name='arsenalgear']I put on MP3s, since they work on the PSP audio player. Should I make htese into another format? I don't know much about audio conversion, if you could link me to a converter that would be great :)[/QUOTE]
Try Atrac3. The converter I use is Sony's Sonic Stage 3.2. Works great. Not sure if thats the reason, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

You have 3.2? That's what I use and it converts my MP3s automatically when it transfers them to my PSP. It even recognizes when I have my PSP plugged in.

sigh I might break down and buy this and update my firmware. I was waiting to see if there were some problems with the current downgraders available right now. Or I guess I could buy another psp :(

bread's done
Back