GTA Liberty City Stories [PSP] $6.41 @ Amazon, free shipping with Prime or $25 total

MICHGoBlue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
First Post

Cheapest I've seen for a new copy

Since I'm not allowed to post a link, just search for the game on Amazon.

Qualifies for Prime Membership shipping, or find filler(s) to a total order of $25.00 to qualify for Free Super Savers Shipping.

Courtesy of SlickDeals

[quote name='mis0']Solid deal. Thanks OP!

[link]

Dunno how to link it so CheapyD gets his cut.[/QUOTE]

I believe the referral for CheapyD gets added in automatically.

Thanks, OP.

[quote name='sabanoo']I believe the referral for CheapyD gets added in automatically.

Thanks, OP.[/QUOTE]

oOo. Good to know. Thanks sabanoo.

Now the question is.. should I pick this up? I have exactly $6.50 in my Amazon gift card balance.. eerie.

I just picked it up. At this price, I couldn't resist. Thanks OP!

Hopefully Sony's PSN store will match Amazon so all the PSP Go adopters can enjoy this deal.

[quote name='RLaidEPeas']I just picked it up. At this price, I couldn't resist. Thanks OP!

Hopefully Sony's PSN store will match Amazon so all the PSP Go adopters can enjoy this deal.

...................[/QUOTE]

Surely they will...surely...

Did anyone else misread the OP at first and wonder why someone would brag about making the first post in his own thread?

Anyway, welcome, and thanks for the deal.

I was on the borderline about getting this when it was $8.75, but at $6.41, I just have to get it now. hurray for increasing backlog! :D

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']2-3 weeks for shipping from Amazon.

Target has it for a little more, but will take a couple days to process.[/QUOTE]

That's probably because they're running low on stock now that orders are coming in. It was normal time frame shipping when I saw it earlier, so that means it might sell out soon.

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']Yeah, I went ahead and picked up a copy at Amazon.

For six bucks, I can be patient. :)[/QUOTE]

Indeed XD.

Last time I ordered a game from amazon with 2-3 weeks for shipping it still showed up in 5 days with prime.

In for 1! Thanks OP!

Fantastic deal! Too bad I already own this.

Why won't Vice City Stories fall cheaper to the $10 range?!

[quote name='nflsonic']Fantastic deal! Too bad I already own this.

Why won't Vice City Stories fall cheaper to the $10 range?![/QUOTE]

because Vice city stories is a lot more fun. =/

bread's done
Back