GTA (Oshawa) EB Gift card... (Free sixaxis controller)

rkraupa

CAGiversary!
So i returned my xbox 360 at eb yesterday because i bought one at real canadian superstore and even with my recipt they only gave me instore credit. So i was either stuck with 2 xbox 360's or a gift card and a 360. Ummm i really never buy anything at eb games so if someone could do me a favor and trade me cash for the card or even a futureshop gift card or best buy. There is $303 or something on the card. If anyone does this before boxing day i will give them a free brand new Playstation 3 Wireless Sixaxis Controller.

I have recipt saying how much is on the card also willing to go to eb at baldwin or the oshawa center so you may verify. I know alot of you are going to spend hundreds of dollars at eb anyways so maybe we could help eachother. Contact me via e-mail at [email protected].

that is such a steaming pile of shit that they wont give you cash back. Yet another reason why EB Games fails hard. I would of been freaking out if they played that BS on me. That sucks OP :(

Sorry man. I really would help you, but I only spend at EB 2-3 times a year and even then its very little. If you ever end up with a Futureshop giftcard, you let me know :D

bread's done
Back