GTA SA $39.99 w/ $4 Ground Ship... Best Deal around?

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Again, I'll mention Ecost has a 4.66 resellerratings.com rating. Buyer beware.[/quote]

Ugh that's not so good. That's an interesting site though, resellerratings.com, I'm going to look up some stores while I'm thinking about them.

I'm sure everyone knows this already, but if you have a Gamerush near you, just trade in 2 games and you can get the pre-order for $29.99. It's not a net deal, but it's the cheapest way of getting a copy.

[quote name='norkusa']I'm sure everyone knows this already, but if you have a Gamerush near you, just trade in 2 games and you can get the pre-order for $29.99. It's not a net deal, but it's the cheapest way of getting a copy.[/quote]
I did just that yesterday, not only do you get GTA: SA for $29, but you also get normal trade in credit on those games. Example, you trade in Madden 2001 for ps2 and madden 2005 colectors ed. for ps2. You get $46.50 of trade in credit ($45 for 2005 ce, and 1.50 for 2001) towards the $29 price of gta sa (you make 16.50 in trade in credit.)
You won't find a better deal than this unless it is a price error...

[quote name='6669']BB had Vice City for $40 in store when it came out, so I'm hoping they do the same with this one.[/quote]

Yeah . . . wasn't that cool! I wonder if they'll have a sale price this time?

I had a EGM $5 off coupon and was able to get that off the sale price (I knew the clerk) . . . so I got Vice City on release day for $35! Man its good to be cheap. :wink:

[quote name='scsg75']Frys is sure to have some kind of sale on this. If you have one near you, I'd wait to see what they do.[/quote]

agreed. Fry's or outpost.

bread's done
Back