GTA:SA Question

LostRoad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
A buddy of mine said he would like a copy of this game, though made a note of saying he would like a first run print. Is there any markings on the case that would let me which is which or what?

Yeah.. that was helpful.

Anyway, I keep seeing some rate M and others A, I am guessing this is the diffence between the two prints, though could someone fill me in on which is which?

[quote name='kennistond']M is the first print and A is the second.[/quote]

Wrong. No copies were released with an AO rating, they just had stickers put over them.

I think the only real way to tell the difference is on the back of the case, look at the bottom right hand corner (under the barcode) and it'll either be blank or say "SECOND EDITION".

Hey buddy, the only reason to want a "first print run" copy is for the waste of time hot coffee. It's more trouble than it's worth. Save yourself the time. Make him find it if he's that horny.

Ziv why do you give a shit why he wants a first run copy anyway? This is what he asked for so I'll get it for him. If you are really that much in need of human contact get a pen pal, not post random useless shit in a thread asking a question.

Scroch thanks I'll keep an eye out for that.

bread's done
Back