GTA San Andreas now on PSN

For $15 bucks id rather buy the game and a PS2.

Oh wait I already own a PS2 and the game and even the strategy guide.

[quote name='Jaggsta']Can't even sell my Ps2 disc version for $5 hahah and they are charging $15...[/QUOTE]

Where are u that someone won't buy San Andreas for $5? GS sells it for $20 used.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']wish you could play it on the PS Vita even then $15 is a little too much[/QUOTE]
I disagree, I'd be willing to pay $15 to play this on my Vita; hell, I'd pay $40 for a GTA HD collection for the Vita if that came out.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']I disagree, I'd be willing to pay $15 to play this on my Vita; hell, I'd pay $40 for a GTA HD collection for the Vita if that came out.[/QUOTE]

Not sure about $40 for all of them but I would definitely be interested in at least being able to play San Andreas on Vita.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Where are u that someone won't buy San Andreas for $5? GS sells it for $20 used.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop might sell it for $20 used but pretty much every where else has it cheaper. On Amazon the cheapest used copy is $3.95 plus shipping at this moment.

I bit on it, just because it's one of my favorite PS2 games ever and I doubt they put it out with trophy support. I can't wait for Vice City too, I never finished it.

bread's done
Back