GTA san andreas-sell or play?

fmarxnge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
i picked this up at microcenter at 6 in the morning. i didn't go for this but i noticed it and got it for 30 bucks which is pretty good. i don't particularly like this game, but for this price i had to. anyways, the problem is that i tempted to play it since i heard it's so good, but the game i really want is mgs3. so should i open and play it for a while and trade/sell OR trade/sell right off the bat so i can get mgs3?

is it in high demand by CAGs? if it is i wouldn't mind selling or trading.

edit: i could have sworn that i made this thread in deals discussion. feel free to move

[quote name='xenoman80']play every good if yoou like the others but none the less very good[/quote]

What the hell language does this dude speak?

Play it.

One of my favorite games. Not entirely innovative when you consider GTAIII and Vice City, but on it's own... simply amazing.

[quote name='xenoman80']play every good if yoou like the others but none the less very good[/quote]

Understanding this me am not. :p

[quote name='baronofhell']not trying to be an ass, but how is your dilema of playing or selling GTA a Hot Deal???[/quote]

if you actually read all the posts, it was clearly addressed by myself that i accidentally posted in the wrong forum.

i opened it and i regret it. after playing for 30 minutes, it doesn't seem to have a point at all. i should have traded it in for metal gear solid 3. noooooooo

anyone want to trade?

i believe he's trying to say, choose one making you better feeling.

[quote name='fmarxnge']i opened it and i regret it. after playing for 30 minutes, it doesn't seem to have a point at all. i should have traded it in for metal gear solid 3. noooooooo

anyone want to trade?[/quote]

play a bit more, it gets better

[quote name='Scrubking']Why do people buy games they don't like then start bashing the game after playing it?

OP is an idiot.[/quote]

thanks scrubking. i said that i got it because it was twenty dollars cheaper. i never liked the other gta games, but i got it with the intention of ebaying or selling it so i could get mgs3.

i got so tempted with it sitting right there in plastic wrap and from what i'm hearing, it's supposed to be very good so i opened and played it and received a bad experience.

play it (i have recently bought stock in take two interactive, the parent company of rockstar games which makes the GTA series... I'm not joking)

You should have sold it. I thought MGS3 was awesome i beat it in 2 sittings because its so fun and I wanted to continue with the story. MGS3 has a perfect ending.

bread's done
Back