GTA: San Andreas Unsealed question.

Phryo88

CAGiversary!
So, I was digging through my games collection a few days ago and I ran across my copy of GTA San Andreas. Its unopened. And I have my reciept for it. Im not sure what to do with the thing, should I send it in and get my $35 for it or is it worth selling on ebay, OR hold onto it incase it goes up in price for some collection crazy?

How recently did you buy it? (for $35 I'm guessing even with the receipt it's way too old for a retailer to take it back). And don't expect it to go up in value. Video games are like cars, always falling in price except for a very few rare cases.

The market is wayy to saturated with this game for it to be worth anything. I just gave my copy away for the cost of shipping last week.

I didnt clerify that its the first edition of the game, the one including the Hot Coffee code. Rockstar north is giving cash reimbustments if you have the originol sales reciept and the game, I just happen to have never opened it. And since this version of the game can be modded for the multiplayer online content and the 2.0 edition of the game cant, is it worth holding onto and selling because its in demand or was..

Edit: I got it 1-1-05, i know gamestop wont take it back, Rockstar needs the reciept to verify that I was the purchaser.

Hmmm... sounds like the best option for you would be to send it back to Rockstar for $35 and put it towards GTAIV ;)

I kept my copy though b/c I love the game (especially the soundtrack).

I'd keep it unless you really need the $35.

I'm loving GTA IV so far, no complaints, but halfway thru and I can't yet say that it's replaced San An as my favorite GTA of all time.

Well, I have heard form alot of coeworkers that are playing GTA4 on live that its the bees knees. But untill I get a 360 or PS3 im not making a decision on San An. Thanks for the input all :)

[quote name='Phryo88']Well, I have heard form alot of coeworkers that are playing GTA4 on live that its the bees knees. But untill I get a 360 or PS3 im not making a decision on San An. Thanks for the input all :)[/quote]

I like it online, but it can be frustrating to get in a game sometimes. I don't play auto aim bullshit so its tough enough to find a game without it. Then if you try to play the team games, people are morons and can't figure out how to even up teams and such.

Also, Deal Breaker is the best way to earn money for upgrades.

I never played GTA III, Vice City or Andreas cause the graphics were soooo bad. I mean they are really bad. I always wanted to play them but could not suppress my gag reflex. Finally Rockstar made GTA IV and it's amazing. The graphics have finally caught up to the gameplay. I just wish they'll do a Graphic upgrade for Vice City and use the GTA IV engine for it cause that's the best game.

[quote name='camoor']It will be rare someday.[/quote]

Yeah, but someday could be a very long time down the road, si im not sure if itw worth the wait lol

Sell it on ebay, you should at least be able to break even. I just found a sealed first edition not to long ago at this small computer store in the mall for $10, and put it on ebay and made almost $40. Normally don't buy and resell but I knew what it was worth. There's usually only one new one on ebay at a time so if your lucky that's probably the best way to do it.

bread's done
Back