GTA V on Vita? Remote play dreamin'

Abear21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Obviously not coming to the system, but...

ASSUMING, of course, GTA V is coming to the PS4, AND assuming we will be able to stream all games to the Vita...does this mean I could potentially be playing GTA V in my bed by the end of the year or shortly thereafter?

That would be amazing and also brings up another issue.

Doesn't this feature harm the incentive to make games exclusively for the Vita? For those without a wireless connection or PS4 remote play wouldn't be possible so that market is obviously still there, but I can't imagine buying any Vita games when I can just remote play my PS4 games.

Did I miss it or has Sony not said remote play will work with all games?

[quote name='Abear21']Obviously not coming to the system, but...

ASSUMING, of course, GTA V is coming to the PS4, AND assuming we will be able to stream all games to the Vita...does this mean I could potentially be playing GTA V in my bed by the end of the year or shortly thereafter?

That would be amazing and also brings up another issue.

Doesn't this feature harm the incentive to make games exclusively for the Vita? For those without a wireless connection or PS4 remote play wouldn't be possible so that market is obviously still there, but I can't imagine buying any Vita games when I can just remote play my PS4 games.

Did I miss it or has Sony not said remote play will work with all games?[/QUOTE]
I'm sure people will want to play games while in a place with no wifi to remote play or a PS4 nearby... You can't remote play in a car for example.

Sony has stated, that they are recommending devs to implement vita specific controls for PS4 games. But I doubt it is a requirement, maybe for 1st party devs.

bread's done
Back