GTAIV Midnight Launches

Overclocked

CAG Veteran
Hey Everyone,

I'm going to the midnight launch at Futureshop and I was curious if anyone can recommend what time I should go to the store to line up. I've never done a midnight launch before... does it get busy really early? Any advice or tips from your midnight launch experience(s) would be appreciated! Thanks.

I was at Best Buy last year for Halo 3. Got there around 11:40pm and got the game around 12:35am.

Get there early = wait longer for them to let you in.

Get there 11:30pm/11:45pm = wait longer in line.

Get there around 1:00am = Go home without a copy.

I'm going there for the midnight launch. When I got Halo 3, I only played for 5mins and then went to bed -_-

I went to the midnight launch for Halo 3 at my local Futureshop (Keele and St Clair), and I regret showing up so early. I could have shown up at midnight and still gotten out of there within 5 minutes. Add to the fact that they had so many copies...

I'm showing up at exactly midnight tonight for GTAIV. I can't imagine a release this huge will sell out at all.

Paid for another Special Edition in full at the midnight EB, just so I can get it at midnight. I can't stand waiting any longer, 5 1/2 hours to go! :(

bread's done
Back