Guardian of Light JP PSN Free Code

[quote name='retardotron']Get your free PSN code for Lara Croft: Guardian of Light, after you solve the quiz (need to score at least 5 out of 10)

http://survivorisborn.jp/

Use google to translate questions.[/QUOTE]

I know that they are out of xbox codes :(

But does anybody know if the achievements are seperate from the US version for the xbox version?

sweet! Was thinking about getting this during the sale, but free is way better:DThanks OP!

EDIT: PSN downloads are region free right? As in, I download this on my Japan account, and I can play it on my US account?

Yes, the code has to be redeemed on a JPN account, but you can still play it on an US account once it's downloaded & I've heard from other CAG members it'll still be in English.

[quote name='Zonic505']Yes, the code has to be redeemed on a JPN account, but you can still play it on an US account once it's downloaded & I've heard from other CAG members it'll still be in English.[/QUOTE]

This is correct. Redeem it with a Japanese account, play it with an account in any region. The game is in complete English from the voice work to the text.

Thanks again for the link, OP.

I was wondering where these codes were coming from lol XD I snagged one in the code drop thread.

sweet, being japanese made this almost a breeze. they have some general survival questions not related to the game.

there is one that is something along the lines of what percentage of body water can you lose (NOT LOOSE!!!) before you succumb to death

also if you get 100% on the quiz you can be entered into a lottery/raffle to win some other junk. like a expedition trip around japan, a bunch of energy bar/food, a camera, and somethig else i forgot already. it asks for email, phone, and any comments you have

don't get your hopes up, i didn't read he terms but im pretty sure it is japan only

also heres a code

NRKH-TKNP-47ML

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zonic505']Here's the code I got. Already have it on PS+, so I don't need it.

P8TL-MNND-E2B9[/QUOTE]

Redeemed your code, thank you!

I have a PSN code anyone want to trade for XBOX? please i only have an xbox. I got other xbox game codes i could trade for.

Some more PSN codes. As for Xbox, I tried to see if I could get some for you guys but it seems they were all out, only PS3 version.

2HP3-52NK-JPT6
2HP8-NTNP-RR85
2HPD-TJNQ-HBTG
2HPH-BHND-5THE
2HPK-62N8-QKJM

If anyone is hoarding an XBOX code I'd trade for a PS3 one. If not I'll just code drop this later towards it's expiration date.

[quote name='Leo121']Some more PSN codes. As for Xbox, I tried to see if I could get some for you guys but it seems they were all out, only PS3 version.

2HP3-52NK-JPT6
2HP8-NTNP-RR85
2HPD-TJNQ-HBTG
2HPH-BHND-5THE
2HPK-62N8-QKJM[/QUOTE]Thanks I used 2HPH-BHND-5THE.

bread's done
Back