Guardians of Middle Earth

thrustbucket

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I quite enjoyed the trial. Seems very deep with lots to unlock and play with. But before I buy it, is anyone else playing? It took a while to find matches online and if nobody is playing this then I won't buy.

I played the trial over the weekend and ended up buying it at the end. Had a blast playing as Legolas and winning a few matches. Feel free to add me if you like.

Also, apparently the devs said that the long matchmaking times are getting patched on the 14th. Patch already hit the PS3, but MS is taking longer to get through cert.

[quote name='lightningangel']You do know people that aren't from CAG are allowed to play the game as well right?[/QUOTE]
:roll: Really?

95% of the time there is decent sized xbla release, I go to look for a cag thread on it and it already exists. This was not the case this time, hence my words.

[quote name='jalu6']I played the trial over the weekend and ended up buying it at the end. Had a blast playing as Legolas and winning a few matches. Feel free to add me if you like.

Also, apparently the devs said that the long matchmaking times are getting patched on the 14th. Patch already hit the PS3, but MS is taking longer to get through cert.[/QUOTE]

That's great news. I was afraid the long matchmaking times were because of low player base. I will buy this game if it has a decent player base that sticks around. This game is incredibly deep for an xbla game.

Spread the word. I personally have not found any of my friends that even knew it existed let alone tried it yet.

May wait for a sale on this as Dragonborn and RE6 DLC take priority preoccupying me until DS3 and Bioshock Infinite. Quite addictive though with lots of potential to be the second XBLA game I don't regret buying.

I bought it. I suck at MOBA games but ive always been entrigued. Im playing training over and over again to learn. Its fun and tons of customization and unlocks. And the new patch fixed matchmaking.

Haven't been here in awhile,but was looking for people to play this game as well. I have a friend and my brother who play,mostly skirmish. We don't want to venture into battlegrounds until we figure out the belt system and/or have a full squad of 5 human gamers. I'm an older gamer at 40,but still play games to win and just have fun. Not a try hard though. If you want to play some skirmish with us send a friend request.

bread's done
Back