Guess the Game from the Screenshot

[quote name='shipwreck']That's Gumshoe. I used to play the crap out of that one with my wireless light gun.[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes. It was a freaking platformer played with a light gun! Talk about no control...

[quote name='pimp tyranny']got another one, handheld if you will

[/QUOTE]

Looks like Rampart, though I never played a handheld version.

I think the digitized voices in this game are more memorable than the screenshots:

game4a.gif

game4a.giff

[quote name='kaw']I think the digitized voices in this game are more memorable than the screenshots:

game4a.gif

game4a.giff
[/QUOTE]
I loved that knife fight!
Beach Head II

the middle screens: Fire and Ice, NES and Demon's Crest, SNES (awesome game btw)

[quote name='Jack']Here's 4 more:
gamed0wz.gif
[/QUOTE]

Not sure of the title, but was there a part in this game when you could BE a dinosaur and you just walked around and ate plants and avoided T Rex?

[quote name='hobocorpses']I loved that knife fight!
Beach Head II[/QUOTE]

Yup!

"You can't hurt me!"
"Hey, don't shoot me!"
"MEDIC!"

[quote name='Apossum']the middle screens: Fire and Ice, NES and Demon's Crest, SNES (awesome game btw)[/QUOTE]

Correct.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Not sure of the title, but was there a part in this game when you could BE a dinosaur and you just walked around and ate plants and avoided T Rex?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Crusader of Centy[/QUOTE]
Also correct. Nobody has gotten these yet:

mysterygame34vt.jpg

It's a Gameboy game.

mysterygame57sr.gif

It's a Gamegear game. There's also a PAL SMS version.

and one more new one:
anotherscreen4or.gif

[quote name='Jack']Also correct. Nobody has gotten these yet:

mysterygame34vt.jpg

It's a Gameboy game.

[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh, I used to play that game forever when I was younger. Yet, I forgot the name. I just remember you can pick different classes for the 4 people in your group.

[quote name='hobocorpses']I loved that knife fight!
Beach Head II[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah Beach Head! That was a good one.
I thought for a sec the two guys in the screenshot were relieving themselves into the river.

[quote name='Jack']

mysterygame57sr.gif

It's a Gamegear game. There's also a PAL SMS version.

and one more new one:
anotherscreen4or.gif
[/QUOTE]

The first one is dragon crystal. The second one is probably the easiest one in the entire topic for me, it's Deep Blue for turbografx 16.

The top one looks like Life Force, except the graphics are too nice. Never seen the bottom one; it looks like a total SF2 ripoff. It's not SF1 is it?

[quote name='Jack']Also correct. Nobody has gotten these yet:

mysterygame34vt.jpg

It's a Gameboy game.

f[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Mercenary Force! that game was pretty fun

alonzo-- the bottom is SF1, don't know the top one

Ya, the bottom is fighting street (a.k.a. street fighter 1) for Turbo CD, which is why it looks like a street fighter ripoff. Wasn't sure if that would be easy or not. Since every pic has ryu in it, since you had to play as him, I didn't think it would take very long.

The first one isn't life force though, but it's for turbo.

Karateka! 300+ posts and we're finally starting to see repeats. :lol:

What the hell was Grimace anyway? I say was, cause he's dead now right? I haven't seen him around.

[quote name='kaw']I remember being blown away by these graphics back in the day...

game6a.gif
[/QUOTE]
Yes, it's been repeated....an easy one too.
But hehe....I can tell from that screen and the fact that I played the hell outa that game that the guy on the left is dead.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Unlimited Adventures? If not, it is definately an early D&D game.[/QUOTE]
I just looked that up and found that you're close enough. It's a Pool of Radiance screenshot - I remember it eating up many hours of my free time. Where the hell was I when Unlimited Adventures came out? It let you create games based on the same engine! :drool:

[quote name='woobacca']Karateka! 300+ posts and we're finally starting to see repeats. :lol:

What the hell was Grimace anyway? I say was, cause he's dead now right? I haven't seen him around.[/QUOTE]

he was a milkshake. Ronald threw him off a balcony because he gave Mrs. McDonald a foot massage.

[quote name='woobacca']What the hell was Grimace anyway? I say was, cause he's dead now right? I haven't seen him around.[/QUOTE]

Don't you know that NOTHING can kill the Grimace...

Looks like I missed some good ones while I was at work... Well, even though no one has gotten my last two yet, Here's a new one to keep you busy for a few minutes...

Gamequiz9.png

this one should be easy, I loooooovvved this game back in the day, though I think i only played it on emulator, i cant even remember if i had rented it.

Oops, I guess I missed that Karateka was posted earlier. Here's two more, hopefully these aren't dupes:

game7a.png

game3a.gif

[quote name='coolcps'][/QUOTE]

That's Evo: Search for Eden! I loved that game! I wish I had bought it way back when...

[quote name='kaw']
game7a.png
[/QUOTE]

GHOST MANOR!!! I used to play that all the time! I had the double cartridge with Spike's Peak on it. I hated Spike's Peak, but I always loved Ghost Manor.

[quote name='BlueWingX']Don't you know that NOTHING can kill the Grimace...

Looks like I missed some good ones while I was at work... Well, even though no one has gotten my last two yet, Here's a new one to keep you busy for a few minutes...

Gamequiz9.png
[/QUOTE]

Cosmic Ark for the Atari!

EDIT: And good job on Ghost Manor. My friend had both Cosmic Ark and the Ghost Manor/Spike's Peak double cartridge.

[quote name='kaw']Cosmic Ark for the Atari![/QUOTE]

Damn straight! One of the first ever video game sequels! Bonus points for anyone who can name the game it was a sequel for... In the meantime, here's another pic.

Gamequiz11.png

[quote name='kaw']You mean this game? :lol: I had to post the Intellivision pic, because it's just so much cooler.

game9a.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yup, that's the one! I'll let someone answer your pic, if they want...

My friend had an Intellivision, but all it ever did was sit in a box in his garage, collecting dust. Poor classic system... :(

[quote name='BlueWingX']Damn straight! One of the first ever video game sequels! Bonus points for anyone who can name the game it was a sequel for... In the meantime, here's another pic.

Gamequiz11.png
[/QUOTE]

8 Eyes

[quote name='kaw']8 Eyes[/QUOTE]

That's absolutely right.

[quote name='dandragonrage']I had an Intellivision II years ago and my mom just threw it out one day.

She did the same thing to my Amiga 500 years later.[/QUOTE]

My family donated my C-64 to some charity... I wouldn't be upset, but I had a few games that I can't find roms for, and I really miss them.

And on that note, I'm off to bed... :grumble: Stupid saturday work shift makin' me go to bed I'll show you comin' into work... :endgrumble:

[quote name='kaw']Oops, I guess I missed that Karateka was posted earlier. Here's two more, hopefully these aren't dupes:

game3a.gif
[/QUOTE]

I don't believe anyone got this one yet. Miner 2049er.

-----DM

bread's done
Back