[quote name='sp00ge']My guess is Quarantine for #4[/QUOTE]

Correct -- and then there was only one.

1 is Shockwave 2: Beyond the Gate

Here are some more:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4-1.jpg

[quote name='Rodimus']#2 is Silpheed (Sega CD)
#3 is Alex Kid[/quote]

[quote name='Jack']1 is Robo Aleste.[/quote]

Yes! Well played, good sirs!

By the way, thanks for pointing out Super Tempo. Looks like a worthwhile import. :bouncy:

1 reminds me of an old Apple IIe (I think it was) game I used to play in school, can't remember the name.

5 is Destrega, I think. I remember playing it at a friends house years ago. Very strange game iirc

[quote name='Zmonkay']5 is Destrega, I think. I remember playing it at a friends house years ago. Very strange game iirc[/QUOTE]

Yep, 5 is Destrega, a fighting game similar to Power Stone (but released a year earlier). I rented it back it when it first came out and had a lot of fun with it. It was pretty wacky. I was actually able to find it used in a GameStop a couple of years ago.

[quote name='ChaosEmerald']Not really a game, but if you can name a game from this console, it will be funny.

apple_pipin.jpg
[/quote]

Wow, that thing looks huge. Never seen it before. I'm asuming it's called a "Pip Pin"

Here are the answers:

[quote name='Wet Ninja']Here are some random ones. I hope they haven't been done before.

Mini-Putt by Accolade (screenshot is from the DOS version). Also available for the Commodore 64, NES, and ZX Spectrum. I played the C64 version a lot whenever I'd visit my cousin when I was younger.

Duck Tales: The Quest for Gold (DOS)

Shatterhand (NES)

R.P.M. (Radical Psycho Machine) Racing (SNES)

Destrega (PS1)
[/QUOTE]

That is one of Digital Devil games spin offs. I know for a fact that it is not a PS2 game since there is no way there could be that much jaggys on a PS2 for a corridor.

It is not the one with the blue save screen that is what I know for sure. However it might be the one with the clock tower where the school is transported to another realm ( yet again )

I am really getting tired of these games where Students gets transported to another world ( the Demon/Angel World ) and then have to decide the faith of humanity or escape with there tails in there hands.

[quote name='Redie']That is one of Digital Devil games spin offs. I know for a fact that it is not a PS2 game since there is no way there could be that much jaggys on a PS2 for a corridor.

It is not the one with the blue save screen that is what I know for sure. However it might be the one with the clock tower where the school is transported to another realm ( yet again )

I am really getting tired of these games where Students gets transported to another world ( the Demon/Angel World ) and then have to decide the faith of humanity or escape with there tails in there hands.[/quote]

You are so close... yet way off target.

[quote name='Rodimus']
ab-rise.gif

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE

Take a guess:

mookmood.png
[/quote]
Rise from your grave == Altered Beast
I used to play the arcade version of that constantly...
EDIT:
:dunce: I get it now... :dunce:

[quote name='Jack']I think the first one is Uninvited.
The second one is Swords and Serpents.[/QUOTE]

yep and those are the two harder ones of the three lobs I threw out

[quote name='fart_bubble']and one more that pissed me off to no end when I was 7

guhjl.jpg
[/quote]

Solomons Key. I never played this but I did love Fire n' Ice. One of the best NES puzzle games. Maybe I should check this out on the VC.

[quote name='Rodimus']Solomons Key. I never played this but I did love Fire n' Ice. One of the best NES puzzle games. Maybe I should check this out on the VC.[/QUOTE]

always thought Soloman's Key was better than Fire N Ice (though I'm usually in the minority).

was trying to remember the dungeon crawler for the NES so I could post a picture but fuck if I couldn't remember the game's name. I remember that I had a hell of a time beating the ghouls when I ran into them and then the dragon (or I think it was a dragon for the first level boss) would always kick the shit out of me

^ So you would recomend Solomon's Key? I have a few points for my VC that have been doing nothing for several months, and I've been itching for some old school goodness. I forgot this game was availible until I saw your post.

It would be cool if we did it by system. Like only post a certain system's games for a length of time. Or name the system(s) it was on for each pic.

bread's done
Back