Guess the Marvel Vs Capcom 3 roster!!!

Adamu Kuezada

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So yeah guess it. There's no prize(if I get sum cash then maybe). Lets see who gets it 100 percent. Deadline is lets see...FEB28. I well post more info and rules later.

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Guess The Roster Contest
This is set up pretty early lol but will allow you to post early thoughts and save your spot. There will be rules set at a later date. I suggest your roster to hold no more than 34 fighters.

Marvel VS Capcom 3: What we know(and rumors)
Game will be disc based
Graphics will be in Hd(Hinted to be 1080p)
Wolverine, Spider man, Hulk, Magneto, storm, ryu, chris redfield, morrigan confirmed.
Visuals are rumored to be like Street Fighter 4 but will play like MVC2
Out for 360 and Ps3.(I'd say at the LATEST will be out May 31 2011)
You can see Chun Li's outline in the trailer so...yeah

Last edited by a moderator:
Capcom:
Akuma
Captain Commando
Chris Redfield (Comfirmed)
Chun-Li
Dante
Felicia
Frank West
Guile
Jin
Ken
M.Bison
Mega Man
Morrigan (Comfirmed)
Ryu (Comfirmed)
Sakura
Zangief

Marvel:
Cable
Captain America
Cyclops
Deadpool
Doctor Doom
Ghost Rider
Hulk (Comfirmed)
Magneto (not comfirmed but I'd say very likey)
Psylocke
Sabertooth
Spider-Man
Storm (not comfirmed but I'd say very likey)
Super Skrull
Thor
Venom
Wolverine (Comfirmed)

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as I have my Jin Saotome from Tech Romancer, it's all good. His anti-air assist was seriously OP and one of his finishers would land if you were in the air at all (unblockable).

My guesses...

Dante (Devil May Cry)
Leon S. Kennedy & Ashley Graham (Resident Evil 4)
Bionic Commando
That guy from Lost Planet
Samanoske (Onimusha)
Firebrand (Demon's Crest)
Darkwing Duck
Bonkers
'Minish Cap' Zelda
That other guy in Final Fight
Everyone from Killer 7
Strider
Phoenix Wright & maybe Edgeworth
Viewtiful Joe

I guess... :lol:

[quote name='freakyzeeky']My guesses...

Dante (Devil May Cry)
Leon S. Kennedy & Ashley Graham (Resident Evil 4)
Bionic Commando
That guy from Lost Planet
Samanoske (Onimusha)
Firebrand (Demon's Crest)
Darkwing Duck
Bonkers
'Minish Cap' Zelda
That other guy in Final Fight
Everyone from Killer 7
Strider
Phoenix Wright & maybe Edgeworth
Viewtiful Joe

I guess... :lol:[/QUOTE]

I think we have a winner...

OMG Phoenix Wright in Marvel vs Capcom would be awesome =P

One of his supers could be some conviction, with a chance to miss and he'll do a stupid face. But if it misses, the next one does more damage!

Dante would likely be in the line-up, I'd imagine.
Bionic Commando...
Most (if not all) the Capcom characters from TvC
At least 1 SSFIV character...
Tron Bonne

Marvel side, I hope they bring back Psylocke.
Maybe they'll add Thor since the Avenger's movie's gonna come out.
Deadpool silhouette's already in the pictures.

OBJECTION!

The only confirmed characters are the six in the trailer... as of right now, Spider-Man, Storm, and Magneto are not confirmed, despite what random websites say. Might want to clear up the OP.

I think the character identified as Dante in the image using the ingame graphics looks a lot like classic Nathan Spencer. Although, once I saw the poster with the guy drawing the sword, I was a little more sold on the idea of it being Dante.

one of the characters could be nightcrawler. one of them towards the left in the rear is crouched over like he does and has a tail and long feet.

[quote name='nbballard']I think that's felicia.[/QUOTE]

yeah i was thinking it could be that too but i really hope its nightcrawler. theres too many great marvel characters that they could use it sucks that they stick with the same 30 or 40 and then toss in a few diff ones.

and why the hell hasnt dc done a game like this yet for this gen of consoles(and no the dc vs mk game doesnt count).

[quote name='lokizz']yeah i was thinking it could be that too but i really hope its nightcrawler. theres too many great marvel characters that they could use it sucks that they stick with the same 30 or 40 and then toss in a few diff ones.

and why the hell hasnt dc done a game like this yet for this gen of consoles(and no the dc vs mk game doesnt count).[/QUOTE]
Because DC is more focused on comic books than anything, sadly.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Because DC is more focused on comic books than anything, sadly.[/QUOTE]

bad thing about it tho they code easily team up with snk and make a guaranteed decent game

[quote name='lokizz']yeah i was thinking it could be that too but i really hope its nightcrawler. theres too many great marvel characters that they could use it sucks that they stick with the same 30 or 40 and then toss in a few diff ones.

and why the hell hasnt dc done a game like this yet for this gen of consoles(and no the dc vs mk game doesnt count).[/QUOTE]

why doesn't it count? It's just a different style and probably doesn't happen if X-Men vs. Street Fighter and Marvel vs. Capcom didn't precede it.

[quote name='SpeedyG']The Final Boss has been revealed
Squirrel-Girl
[/QUOTE]

Squirrel-Girl would actually be an awesome choice for just a regular character. I could just imagine her beating the crap outta Dan.

I'd be pissed if Thor wasn't in it. He always gets shafted.

[quote name='Adamu Kuezada']Capcom:
Akuma
Captain Commando
Chris Redfield (Comfirmed)
Chun-Li
Dante
Felicia
Frank West
Guile
Jin
Ken
M.Bison
Mega Man
Morrigan (Comfirmed)
Ryu (Comfirmed)
Sakura
Zangief

Marvel:
Cable
Captain America
Cyclops
Deadpool
Doctor Doom
Ghost Rider
Hulk (Comfirmed)
Magneto (not comfirmed but I'd say very likey)
Psylocke
Sabertooth
Spider-Man
Storm (not comfirmed but I'd say very likey)
Super Skrull
Thor
Venom
Wolverine (Comfirmed)[/QUOTE]

I think the Marvel choices will be heavily infulenced by the movies. Can't forget Ironman. I'd also go with Elektra over Psylocke.

I could envision some of your Marvel choices being unlockables (or in this day and age, part of an add-on pack)

I'll tell you what I don't want, 5 shotos taking up prized character slots like in MSH vs SF. I'll excuse Dan only for comedic possibilities but leave Ken, Akuma and Sakura out of it. I also don't want a surge of X-Men characters. I feel like the series had enough mutants. I want them to add one or two Marvel cosmic characters. ie. Nova, Annihilus, Drax, Thanos, Blackbolt, Starlord, etc.

Super Skrull (Kl'rt) is very welcomed. It's a genius way to add all the FF characters ablities and also a great classic villain at the same time.

Capcom:
Ryu
Morrigan
Chris
Chun-Li
Dante
Megaman (either X or original maybe Vulnut, who knows)
Ken
Akuma
Zero
Viewtiful Joe
Frank West
Protoman
Silvia
Spencer
Haggar
Guy
Cody
Captain Commando
(whatever the ninja's name waas on Captain Commando don't judge me i haven't played it in forever lol)
Roll (hopefully the Legends version this time)
Bison
Bass
Batsu
Ibuki
Felecia

Marvel:
Iron Man
Hulk
Wolverine
Captain America
Spider-Man
Magneto
Dr. Doom
Deadpool
Super Skrull
Ghost Rider
Emma Frost
Storm
Venom
Carnage
The Thing
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
She-Hulk
War Machine
Juggernaut
Sabretooth
Cyclops
Gambit
Iceman

I'm not going to guess revealed characters or the suspected silhouettes.

CAPCOM:
Travis Touchdown
Bionic Commando
Wesker
Megaman
Ken Masters
Viewtiful Joe
Strider Hiryu

MARVEL:
Rogue
Daredevil
Thor
Ghost Rider
Magneto
Spider-Man
Dr. Doom

Characters I want but probably won't be included:
Hit-Girl
Kick-Ass
Franken-Castle
BB Hood
Gambit
X-23
Dr. Strange
Dead Girl
Sentry

I am happy that this game is switching over to 3D. Some of the characters that were carried over from the original games (CotA and XvsSF) were seriously lacking in moves by the time we got to MvsC2. At least this way, they'll have to reconsider everyone's move sets again.

Dante, Lost Planet dude, Viewtiful Joe (would be awesome), Leon Kennedy.

What nobody has mentioned, could be exclusive characters from Microsoft or Sony.

How about Master Chief from Microsoft and Nathan Drake from Sony.

[quote name='oasisboy']Dante, Lost Planet dude, Viewtiful Joe (would be awesome), Leon Kennedy.

What nobody has mentioned, could be exclusive characters from Microsoft or Sony.

How about Master Chief from Microsoft and Nathan Drake from Sony.[/QUOTE]

Then I'd rather have Kratos...

bread's done
Back