Guess which sexy Canadian is allowed to post in this OTT and win a prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did we get so lazy, as a society, that you can "order" you stuff and have someone load it into your car. All without you every really having to do much work. Talking about www.mygofer.com So company in Joliet, IL that I just heard about on ABC News.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']They're all super blonde![/QUOTE]

That's what happens up north. Since they don't have to fear the sun, they don't have to develop any pigmentation :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']That's what happens up north. Since they don't have to fear the sun, they don't have to develop any pigmentation punctuation :lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='VertigoMotel']Pfft most girls are bunette's in canada.
well from what i've seen. [/quote]

This makes more sense.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']That's what happens up north. Since they don't have to fear the sun, they don't have to develop any pigmentation :lol:[/QUOTE]

Dumbass. You got it all backwards.

One cannot develop pigmentation. They are either born with skin that contains a lot of melanin (responsible for pigment in the skin) or not. They can get tanned, which is basically a product of a burned epidermis, but they will always return to their natural color.

And the people who do not have much melanin in their skin to begin with, i.e. blondes, or pale-skinned folk, need to fear the sun, because their pale skin cannot take a lot of damage before the sun begins to deteriorate the genetic material in the nucleus [nuclei?] located underneath the skin. When that happens, my uneducated friend, it's cancer time.

:grouphug:

I'm currently taking medical terminology-- that's how I know this. I also have an anatomy professor who talks about skin cancer almost every single fucking day.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Dumbass. You got it all backwards.

One cannot develop pigmentation. They are either born with skin that contains a lot of melanin (responsible for pigment in the skin) or not. They can get tanned, which is basically a product of a burned epidermis, but they will always return to their natural color.

And the people who do not have much melanin in their skin to begin with, i.e. blondes, or pale-skinned folk, need to fear the sun, because their pale skin cannot take a lot of damage before the sun begins to deteriorate the genetic material in the nucleus [nuclei?] located underneath the skin. When that happens, my uneducated friend, it's cancer time.

:grouphug:

I'm currently taking medical terminology-- that's how I know this. I also have an anatomy professor who talks about skin cancer almost every single fucking day.
[/QUOTE]

I said they don't have to fear the sun because the sun doesn't shine up there. And as for pigmentation, I'm talking long-term genetics of whiteness, so yes, pigmentation.

I went to prom with my group of friends. Though the year before I went with my friend to his prom. Little did I know then I was just his cover, since he came out of the closet two years later.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Well, I was up late and sat down to watch some late night crap TV and drink the last two Hoegaarden's in the fridge.
I saw Black Sheep was on, "fuck it- I'll watch some Farely" I thought.
Then I was like: "WTF is this shit?"[/QUOTE]

Being on SyFy, assuming, should've given it away. But under the influence, I guess it's allowable. And with a tagline like this "Get ready for the Violence of the Lambs!" how can you go wrong?

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning all and happy Battle of Puebla day.[/QUOTE]

But more importantly, Happy Birthday Mak!

I had to get up at 7am and go take a 25 question final. It literally took me 10 minutes and people were still walking in as I was walking out. I can't believe I had to wake up for that.

[quote name='Number83']But more importantly, Happy Birthday Mak![/QUOTE]
Aww I'm blushing. Thanks for remembering. Only 11 more work hours left in my week. :whee:

hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back