Guess who is selling games again at IGN

I really do not want to get in trouble over there, but my urge to describe how bad a trader he is, is going to probably make me

If that was an implication that I am him. I'm not, I only just registered a new name to post this thread in case he comes back here and threatens to sue people like he did last time for harrassment, I don't want to take any chances since I only made this name just to post this thread here

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I really do not want to get in trouble over there, but my urge to describe how bad a trader he is, is going to probably make me[/quote]

I double dog dare you

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='CaseyRyback']I really do not want to get in trouble over there, but my urge to describe how bad a trader he is, is going to probably make me[/quote]

I double dog dare you[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='CloudSpekk']Payment must be recieved before I ship it out. I highly prefer a Money Order or PayPal if the buyer includes an extra 2$ to cover their annoying fees. If anyone is interested please send me a PM.[/quote]
that shit right there is fuckin hilarious.

After reading most of the original topic on here i created an account on ign just to help warn people.
i told them to come here and ask people's opinion of him.
i really can't wait until he pisses off the wrong person and they go to his house and sodomize him with a baseball bat.

I guess maybe I should have created a new name on IGN to do the same thing since I saw the post on IGN when I was browsing under my regular name but I have had my name on IGN for 2 years and have over 10,000 posts and didn't want to get into an argument under that name on IGN (and possibly get banned for flaming) but because of everything that happened last time with the other thread here, I thought people here might be interested to see the IGN thread.

It's funny how there's always a different reason that he's "selling" things. First, it was to cover court fees for his "divorce", now he's buying a condo. Next, he'll be trying to put his kid through college.

[quote name='PapiChullo']It's funny how there's always a different reason that he's "selling" things. First, it was to cover court fees for his "divorce", now he's buying a condo. Next, he'll be trying to put his kid through college.[/quote]
divorce?? I though he was getting married! what a cock master

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='PapiChullo']It's funny how there's always a different reason that he's "selling" things. First, it was to cover court fees for his "divorce", now he's buying a condo. Next, he'll be trying to put his kid through college.[/quote]
divorce?? I though he was getting married! what a shit faced cock master[/quote]

made it sound better for ya :wink:

shit faced cock master >>>>>> cock master

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='CloudSpekk']Payment must be recieved before I ship it out. I highly prefer a Money Order or PayPal if the buyer includes an extra 2$ to cover their annoying fees. If anyone is interested please send me a PM.[/quote]
that shit right there is shaq-fu hilarious.[/quote]

In addition to ripping people off, he is abusing Paypal. It's against their rules to charge to use paypal. Oh well, I suppose that is minor compared to the $180 he is about to steal from someone.

Is this guy like the #1 most wanted man online?

I wonder how long and how many people he has ripped off. Its obvious he is a criminal. Someone should contact the FBI.

I think they were. Even though bebop didnt get his money back. Thats still pending with paypal I think. Yeah, those charges should have never been dropped.

Can someone post the message up that everyone is talking about? I'd like a laugh, but for better or for worse, I was never around when this guy was, thanks.

I love how he deletes his original posts! New rule, if you see a post from cloudspekk, you must quote him so he cant change or delete it.

[quote name='SS4Brolly'][quote name='CloudSpekk in a PM']
I all but left this message forum yet the little tykes still harass me.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14284

Mind locking this topic? It's on the trading forum and is surely off topic.[/quote]

Well, he is right. It IS off topic in this forum. So, Ill move it to the off topic forum.[/quote]

If only Banky were here...this is an occasion that calls for the ZING! cakes, and I just can't bring myself to post it for him... :D

[quote name='FreakSkater212']If that was an implication that I am him. I'm not, I only just registered a new name to post this thread in case he comes back here and threatens to sue people like he did last time for harrassment, I don't want to take any chances since I only made this name just to post this thread here[/quote]

As far as that goes...he doesn't have a case. Telling other people that he's a criminal is harassment? Not at all...if it were, those lists of registered sex offenders wouldn't exist. And the name calling? Big deal - people are referred to with every obscenity under the sun on the internet...and no one else sues.

If there is a Hell, I think Cloudspekk's going to it... :twisted:

Apparently some of you never bothered to check, but after the original was closed it was kind of a given someone would start a new thread on this, no? I guess the title is a little deceiving, however.

As far as his harassment charges go, he has nothing. If he does file anything he will be the one getting in trouble, not someone else. Telling people this guy has ripped off 2+ people already is hardly harassment. In fact it was probably doing him a favor as to not get him in even more trouble.

And if we really want to talk about harassment I got a nice email from the perpetrator on Monday. I found kind of disturbing, but I could be reading in to it a little too much I guess. You be thd judge.

[quote name='Perpetrator in Email']Are you ever going to visit my lovely state? Maybe with a family vacation?[/quote]

Thanks,
Chris Kaukis

Trying to up his total number of posts, maybe? Trying to earn some more cred for when people think about trading with him. IIRC, one of the big clues (in retrosepct) was that his first post here was a trading post.

You guys seriously need to drop it. Get over it, move on with it. At first it was funny, even some of the threads in here were semi amusing, but it's just getting old and boring.

I don't like this website, but how can I leave when you people keep bugging me?

Think about, it, how can you explain my eBay feedback if I'm some raging lunatic? Not 1 negative. I'm not even changing my screen name (which would have been the obvious choice). It's nice to know some of you have an active imagination but you need to draw the line somewhere.

And by the way, people are PM'ing me with legit offers evene on CAG where I didn't make one post for my gift card. This is clearly a case of the 10 biggest loud mouths having a pissing contest.

[quote name='CloudSpekk']You guys seriously need to drop it. Get over it, move on with it. At first it was funny, even some of the threads in here were semi amusing, but it's just getting old and boring.

Think about, it, how can you explain my eBay feedback if I'm some raging lunatic? Not 1 negative. I'm not even changing my screen name (which would have been the obvious choice). It's nice to know some of you have an active imagination but you need to draw the line somewhere.

And by the way, people are PM'ing me with legit offers evene on CAG where I didn't make one post for my gift card. This is clearly a case of the 10 biggest loud mouths having a pissing contest.[/quote]

haha beat it criminal!

If this is just a 3rd rate site, why do you still come here? Now you haved moved on to ripping people off at IGN. What's next?

[quote name='CloudSpekk']And by the way, people are PM'ing me with legit offers evene on CAG where I didn't make one post for my gift card. This is clearly a case of the 10 biggest loud mouths having a pissing contest.[/quote]

Oh, you mean your first posts on the trading board where you posted a ton of games in high demand, got offers from a ton of people, then backed out of all of the deals because people were "harassing" you too much by asking prices?

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='CloudSpekk']You guys seriously need to drop it. Get over it, move on with it. At first it was funny, even some of the threads in here were semi amusing, but it's just getting old and boring.

And by the way, people are PM'ing me with legit offers evene on CAG where I didn't make one post for my gift card. This is clearly a case of the 10 biggest loud mouths having a pissing contest.[/quote]

haha beat it criminal![/quote]

LMAO!!!!!!:p

[quote name='SS4Brolly'][quote name='CloudSpekk']And by the way, people are PM'ing me with legit offers evene on CAG where I didn't make one post for my gift card. This is clearly a case of the 10 biggest loud mouths having a pissing contest.[/quote]

Oh, you mean your first posts on the trading board where you posted a ton of games in high demand, got offers from a ton of people, then backed out of all of the deals because people were "harassing" you too much by asking prices?[/quote]

PWNED!!! Give it up cloudspekk, just give it up.

More like people like yourself making extreme low ball offers. Feel free to dig up my old thread. If I didn't take anyones offers because they were very very log. I had a few respectable bids, but for the most people people like yourself tried to take advantage of the allready low prices.

Add 1+1 before you make dumb comments.

[quote name='SS4Brolly'][quote name='CloudSpekk']And by the way, people are PM'ing me with legit offers evene on CAG where I didn't make one post for my gift card. This is clearly a case of the 10 biggest loud mouths having a pissing contest.[/quote]

Oh, you mean your first posts on the trading board where you posted a ton of games in high demand, got offers from a ton of people, then backed out of all of the deals because people were "harassing" you too much by asking prices?[/quote]

Just because you don't think it's a fair price doesn't mean that that isn't what the true market value of the item is. Ebay prices are payed by suckers who belive that l@@K RARE!! actually means something.

[quote name='magilacudy']Haha... I doubt anyone on this board in their right mind would take advantage of 'low' prices from you Spekky.[/quote]

www.learn2read.com

Maybe you should comprehend the conversation before making assenine comments, no?

[quote name='CloudSpekk'][quote name='magilacudy']Haha... I doubt anyone on this board in their right mind would take advantage of 'low' prices from you Spekky.[/quote]

www.learn2read.com

Maybe you should comprehend the conversation before making assenine comments, no?[/quote]

I love when people complain about someone's post on a technical level only to make spelling and/or grammatical errors in their own post.

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='CloudSpekk'][quote name='magilacudy']Haha... I doubt anyone on this board in their right mind would take advantage of 'low' prices from you Spekky.[/quote]

www.learn2read.com

Maybe you should comprehend the conversation before making assenine comments, no?[/quote]

I love when people complain about someone's post on a technical level only to make spelling and/or grammatical errors in their own post.[/quote]

i love when cloudspekk makes any kind of post because he ALWAYS gets burned!

[quote name='CloudSpekk']

www.learn2read.com

Oh you mean the conversation about you being an ass, ripping people off and deserving to go to jail and/or hell? I'm sorry, I don't know how I managed to post something like that without knowing how to read.

bread's done
Back