Guides, Games, Manuals, PDA.. Trade + E3 stuff!

Is that green grenade in the picture a Ghost Recon one?

If so, how much do you want for it?(I don't have anything that's on your tradelist)

[quote name='dabamus']Is that green grenade in the picture a Ghost Recon one?

If so, how much do you want for it?(I don't have anything that's on your tradelist)[/QUOTE]

The Grenade is for Brothers in Arms. Send me an offer.
Thanks

Hey is that blue ds lite keychain a flashlight? That's what it looks like, so if it is I'll take it. I don't have anything you want though, so I'll PM you.

Couldn't reach you via PM since your box is full. Have a question though: do you have the manual and artwork for Zelda: Wind Waker, or just the manual?

I was trying to send you a PM but I get a message stating your inbox is full so I'll post this here.

Re: demos

Just so I understand how they were listed. If I see this:

"PS2 Sly Cooper Demo Disk"

This means it's just the disk. No cardboard sleeve. And if I see this:

"PS2 God of War Demo"

This means it is complete. Am I correct? I just want to be sure which items are complete.

Thanks
Shawn

Just following the crowd, as your mailbox is full.

I want your PS2 Legend of Kay and Guilty Gear Isuka. I have Zone of Enders: 2nd Runner and Real Pool. I can cover any overage/shipping.

PM me.

A.

Like the guy above me already said, your message box was full so I will post my message here, hope you don't mind. I have aquired Trapt and once it is delivered to my house I will take pictures of it, if you would like to see them. I am currently working on obtaining Wild Arms: ACF, Warship Gunners 2, or Metal Saga, depending on how my luck plays out.

I'm interested in buying:

XB Demon Stone (Factory Sealed)
XB Flatout (Factory Sealed)
XB Guilty Gear X2 Reloaded (Factory Sealed)
XB Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes (Factory Sealed)
XB Megaman Anniversary Collection (Mint, like new)

will pay a decent amount for these games PM me so I can offer an amount for them.

I want the PS2 game manual for Colin McRae Rally 3. Email [email protected] I can send check, money order, or call you with Visa card number. Need for Christmas game that came w/out manual.

bread's done
Back