Guild Wars 2 14% off at Green Man Gaming (Standard and Deluxe)

Yep, Green Man Gaming is legit I know a few guys that have bought from there. $51 still isn't "cheap", but considering the value you're going to get and the fact that it is a launch purchase, not a bad deal at all.

EDIT - Why didn't you mention it was DOWNLOAD ONLY. It is not a physical copy of the game, just a download code for it. You should't be paying retail price when you don't even get a case with it. This deal is not as good now.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Yep, Green Man Gaming is legit I know a few guys that have bought from there. $51 still isn't "cheap", but considering the value you're going to get and the fact that it is a launch purchase, not a bad deal at all.

EDIT - Why didn't you mention it was DOWNLOAD ONLY. It is not a physical copy of the game, just a download code for it. You should't be paying retail price when you don't even get a case with it. This deal is not as good now.[/QUOTE]

1. There really is no difference in the physical and digital copies of the games. The physical edition just comes with a case with a disc. The disc itself just launches the download client, so it doesn't actually contain the game. So buying from retail is simply getting the case + download code. No tax + shaving off $10 is a great deal.

2. GMG is always download only.

[quote name='Ichigo1993']1. There really is no difference in the physical and digital copies of the games. The physical edition just comes with a case with a disc. The disc itself just launches the download client, so it doesn't actually contain the game. So buying from retail is simply getting the case + download code. No tax + shaving off $10 is a great deal.

2. GMG is always download only.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know but sometimes people like the cases. If you like to keep a good case to keep it in, that is no problem with me.

I personally like the deal though. You won't see a ton of lower prices for GW 2 for a launch purchase/pre-order deal.

bread's done
Back