Guild Wars 2 digital download $40

The extra $15 isn't worth it. Most of the stuff you get is 1 time use and the wolf skill you get is going to get replaced as soon as you get it. Great game though. I picked it up for $30 when Amazon had it on sale.

Thanks for the information. I wish I had caught the Amazon sale as I've got credit with nothing to spend it on right now. Maybe that's a price match check I should be making - never mind, only on TV's.

For anyone who wonders if it's a good game, don't. Guild Wars 2 pretty much the single best classical fantasy MMO out there. If you're looking for a WoW clone, you probably won't be happy but if you want a deeper game with some actually interesting quests and awesome times, this is the game for you.

As for those who enjoy dungeons, you'll be happy. These suckers are hard and not at all dumbed down. To be clear, they're pretty fair, just hard so when you complete them you actually feel a sense of accomplishment.

Awesome price for a game that'll definitely give you your money's worth, even if you play casually. So much to do in this game and it caters to all kinds of playstyles, whether you like to adventure, PvP, or explore.

Most of the Deluxe bonus items are one-time use, as mentioned, and for the most part useless. The Rytlock miniature, I believe, it purchasable separately in the Gem store, too.

Bought this game when it hit $30 at Amazon and it is simply massive. I'm new to MMOs so I have a lot still to get used to, but it has been pretty fun so far.

bread's done
Back