Guild Wars: Factions or Nightfall

Darksied

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys, I know there was a deal for nightfall a few months back but I missed that. If anyone comes across any good deals on factions or nightfall for guild wars, please let me know. (or if someone wants to get rid of their nightfall that they picked up at circuitcity, let me know :) )
Thanks

What was the deal? I missed it as well. I know Target had Nightfall for $29.99. They also had Eye of the North for $9.99 two weeks ago. Not sure if it was limited or permanent.

They have nightfall collector's edition for like $10 (insane). If I had known, I would have picked up 3 for me and my bro's. I know about the eye of the north deal, picked that up, but I would also like 1 of the other ones as well.

GWEN was at Target recently for $9.99
(not a standalone tho, you'd need chapter 1, 2, or 3 at least)

Guessing you already know this too but just in case/any others curious -
chp2 Factions is focused more predominately on PvP
chp3 Nightfall is focused more on PvE and adds Heroes (configurable Henchmen)

Bump as I'm interested in checking out this series as well; deals on any of the 3 main boxes (preferred Prophecies or Nightfall) would be great.

Seems like quite a few of you are interested in GW, so I thought I should point out that none of the campaigns (except for Nightfall?) come with the glossy, 120+ pg. paper manuals anymore.

Well, I know this is not nearly as good a deal as most people here are used to, but this is the lowest I have found Nightfall for recently. On Newegg, it's for $33 with free shipping, but considering that people have this one priced the highest out of all of them (I don't have the slightest idea why), sometimes for $50, this is not THAT bad. If anyone knows where it's cheaper, please post it here.

edit: Just found it at target's online store for $29.99 but you have to pay shipping.

[quote name='Darksied']Wedit: Just found it at target's online store for $29.99 but you have to pay shipping.[/QUOTE]
They have it in store for $29.99 too. Says it's available at every store within 50 miles or so, so yours almost certainly has it. I've found it at about the same price at a few other places online, but nowhere cheaper.

[quote name='Damian']They have it in store for $29.99 too. Says it's available at every store within 50 miles or so, so yours almost certainly has it. I've found it at about the same price at a few other places online, but nowhere cheaper.[/QUOTE]
I picked it up last night in store. It's shelf tagged $34.99 and rang up that way, but I had a printout of it on the site and they had no problem giving it to me at $29.99.

bread's done
Back