Guitar Center - Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Bundle PS2, Wii & X360 $49.99

Joker2007

CAGiversary!
Guitar Center is having a Red Carpet Clearance weekend from Jan 16th to Jan 18th. On their ad they have Guitar Hero World Tour for only $49.99. This if for the Guitar/Game bundle. The ad states in store use only.

[quote name='Joker2007']This if for the Guitar/Game bundle.[/quote]
you should edit the title so it says this, because now the title makes it sound like it's just for the game, which would be far from a deal...

Sounds like a good deal for anyone that can get to it and missed out on the $19.99 game only Microcenter deal. But as i don't have one of these stores near me and i got the MC deal, I'm good. :twisted:

Good deal: with tax, it's a few bucks cheaper than when Amazon had them for $59.99. Given the uncomplimentary things I read about the new GHWT guitar at that time, though, think I'll stick with my existing Les Paul and the GHWT game-only I picked up for $20 at Micro Center.

[quote name='gantt']Good deal: with tax, it's a few bucks cheaper than when Amazon had them for $59.99. Given the uncomplimentary things I read about the new GHWT guitar at that time, though, think I'll stick with my existing Les Paul and the GHWT game-only I picked up for $20 at Micro Center.[/QUOTE]

IMO the ghwt guitar is the best. the slide pad thing is kinda stupid but you dont have to use it.

this is a great deal, ive really enjoyed ghwt.

[quote name='paz9x']IMO the ghwt guitar is the best. the slide pad thing is kinda stupid but you dont have to use it.[/quote]

Respect your opinion, but then what's better about it? The other feature I hear about is the star power button. Is it that hard to tilt the guitar?

[quote name='gantt']Respect your opinion, but then what's better about it? The other feature I hear about is the star power button. Is it that hard to tilt the guitar?[/QUOTE]

yes, the button is now bar right under your hand. its nice to be able to easily just touch your hand down and not have to tilt the guitar.
the weight is better and its slightly bigger, its more balanced. they changed the strum bar a little bit, it doesnt have the same audible click but still feels right, unlike the rock band strum bar IMO.

Since this is turning into a review thread, I want to ask about the drum set. Every time I see the display in the store, the symbols are broke. I have the EL RB1 set and I was thinking about using the GH set on RB.

Picked one up at Guitar Center Hollywood... sorry for all who missed it...They had a bunch of these but only 2 left for 360. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Sizu']I just picked it up. What a great deal![/QUOTE]

Same here!
X.gif

im assuming the sale is over? i didnt realize there was a location here. now i'm bummed...oh well, i still got the game only for $20 from MC the other week.

Went into a store near my work and they were priced at $100. I said that I heard they were blowing them out and they confirmed it, but didn't offer to sell at that price today. When I axed if they were going to do this deal again, the mook said that maybe this weekend. Key your eyes peeled, CAGs!

bread's done
Back