Guitar Hero 2, 3, and Aerosmith (360) $45 shipped from redoctane.com (DEAD)

Absolute worst customer service that I've ever dealt with! I ordered GH 2 (360) on December 7th and have yet to receive it. Tried contacting them & no one answers their phones or responds to email queries. Abysmal experience.

[quote name='Blankman']Absolute worst customer service that I've ever dealt with! I ordered GH 2 (360) on December 7th and have yet to receive it. Tried contacting them & no one answers their phones or responds to email queries. Abysmal experience.[/quote]

Same here man. They refunded but still. They suck BIG TIME. I even emailed them but no reply... Dont buy from them EVER. I know I wont. They said the coupon to get 20 bucks off wasnt supposed to work the way the CAG deal (GH2 bundle + 2 x-plorers for around 30 bucks) had it work. Their f-up. Not ours.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Pretty sick price, but once you RockBand, it's really hard to go back to GH[/quote]

Couldn't agree more. I still almost considered the purchase (and had I considered it, I would've almost actually purchased it), but I have GHII for PS2, I've played GHIII enough to know I don't need to own it, and Aerosmith sucks. So... maybe if the three-pack was $25 or $30, I'd do it, but I can't imagine that ever happening.

[quote name='Ronin317']They're absolutely fucking terrible. You should have seen the XB360 GHII launch fiasco.[/quote]

Yup. I'll pass on this one.

[quote name='SexyPoot 9/20']Same here man. They refunded but still. They suck BIG TIME. I even emailed them but no reply... Dont buy from them EVER. I know I wont. They said the coupon to get 20 bucks off wasnt supposed to work the way the CAG deal (GH2 bundle + 2 x-plorers for around 30 bucks) had it work. Their f-up. Not ours.[/quote]

wait, I did that order, and I haven't received anything yet. Am I not going to be getting it?

Yeah, I won't be risking another cancellation through their site again. No thanks.

Nice deal for the games if you were already stacked on guitars. But that would likely only be if you owned some of these games already or had Rock Band. And like LP said....hard to go back.

yep, been there, done that... DAMN RED OCTANE! their online site ordering BLOWS, and their customer service is the worst I've ever encountered (technically, I never got through to them, so I guess it's the "lack of customer service", really...)

has anyone who ordered GHII plus 2 controllers (a few weeks ago from this site) actually received their order yet, or know what the deal is?

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Yeah, I won't be risking another cancellation through their site again. No thanks.

Nice deal for the games if you were already stacked on guitars. But that would likely only be if you owned some of these games already or had Rock Band. And like LP said....hard to go back.[/QUOTE]

Except the Rock Band guitars won't work with any of these.

[quote name='Ronin317']They're absolutely fucking terrible. You should have seen the XB360 GHII launch fiasco.[/quote]

That was a fucking nightmare. It ruined their reputation.

Having recently picked up the Guitar Hero: Aerosmith bundle at Best Buy, I've been looking to pick up GH II and III games only as cheap as possible so I've jumped on this. Don't need Aerosmith as I've already got a copy, hopefully I'll just sell it for a couple bucks or maybe trade it. If it takes a little while to get the order, I can live with that fine.

[quote name='adoraz']has anyone who ordered GHII plus 2 controllers (a few weeks ago from this site) actually received their order yet, or know what the deal is?[/quote]

I can tell you right now you are NOT getting your items. I ordered and they cancelled it, didn't even tell me either.

I did order World Tour + Wired Controller bundle for my girlfriends son, had to as it was the only real deal on WT at the time. I also added in a Custom Skull 2" Guitar Strap and instead they sent me an additional standard strap. A$$holes.

I was almost kinda disappointed I brought Guitar hero 2 and 3 to get Mass Effect free at the last Gamestop B2G1 sale, but after hearing the nightmare stories? I think I'm OK now.

[quote name='adoraz']has anyone who ordered GHII plus 2 controllers (a few weeks ago from this site) actually received their order yet, or know what the deal is?[/quote]
Dunno if this is the offer you're talking about...

I ordered GHII (360) with a wired controller for $30 minus a $20 discount code, after someone posted it here. This was on December 7. It shipped on the 8th and arrived from FedEx at almost 11 PM on the 10th. Outside of being on the FedEx truck for over 14 hours the day of delivery, the entire transaction went smoothly.

[quote name='jkanownik']I was just at Target and saw all three individual bundles for $24.98 on clearance. They had about 10 of each bundle.[/quote]
Really? YMMV or nationwide?

[quote name='crazy blain']I can tell you right now you are NOT getting your items. I ordered and they cancelled it, didn't even tell me either.

I did order World Tour + Wired Controller bundle for my girlfriends son, had to as it was the only real deal on WT at the time. I also added in a Custom Skull 2" Guitar Strap and instead they sent me an additional standard strap. A$$holes.[/quote]

WTF?!!

They didn't even email me or anything about a cancellation.

**** THEM. I was so hyped to get it.

What should I do now? I mean, they have to refund me......

[quote name='adoraz']WTF?!!

They didn't even email me or anything about a cancellation.

**** THEM. I was so hyped to get it.

What should I do now? I mean, they have to refund me......[/quote]

In my experience with redoctane.com, you have to dispute it with your credit card company. And I'm serious about that. I got sent a broken GHII from the 360 launch, it showed up late as fuck, was broken, and I couldn't get any tech support nor return auth, so I disputed it. Had my money back immediately due to my CC's policy, and was awarded a dispute victory inside of 60 days, because RO refused to respond.

FWIW, I ordered Guitar Hero World Tour, wired guitar, and a guitar bag for about $37 and it showed up in a bout 5 days. Order confirmation and ship confirmation were only a couple hours apart on the same day. Seemed to go okay for me.

[quote name='Ronin317']In my experience with redoctane.com, you have to dispute it with your credit card company. And I'm serious about that. I got sent a broken GHII from the 360 launch, it showed up late as fuck, was broken, and I couldn't get any tech support nor return auth, so I disputed it. Had my money back immediately due to my CC's policy, and was awarded a dispute victory inside of 60 days, because RO refused to respond.[/quote]

absolute bull****

well, thanks everyone for the help anyways. just not what I wanted to hear.....

yeah i ordered the gh2 explorer bundle from them on December 7th and still haven't gotten it....i sent them a message on December 16th asking where my freaking product was and they still haven't started the case....and they don't pick up their damn phones which doesn't make the situation any easier

definitely don't order through redoctane.....crappiest service i've ever encountered

Well I attempted to contact them several times with no luck in regards to a missing guitar strap I purchased.

I was pretty upset until I got my Credit Card bill today. Apparantly they were supposed to bill me $35 and they charged me $23.

With their non-existant customer support, shipping errors, no-warning cancellations, and improper billing...I have NO IDEA how they manage to run a successful business.

bread's done
Back