Guitar Hero 2 Bundle for 360--REFURBISHED@.... Surplus Computers-$39.99

psychoxfoo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yep, just like title says, a refurbished guitar hero 360 bundle for $40. I thought about getting it myself as well until i read poor reviews about the site. Nothing like fraud or anything, just bad customer service you would encounter, when you're trying to deal with making returns/exchanges, anything of that sort...
Well, maybe some of you still want to give it a shot, i don't know.. and like always, truly sorry if already posted.

http://www.surpluscomputers.com/store/main.aspx?p=ItemDetail&item=ces11553

[quote name='dm877']Stay away... this site got horrible reviews[/QUOTE]
I've had good experiences with Surplus Computers before. Haven't ordered any refurb console items like this from them though.

Just an FYI, shipping is about $14. With Rock Band and Guitar Hero III coming, I didn't really need it even at $40, but it's easier to justify going without at $50+. ;)

I had a fairly bad experience with the site. I ordered a fan and power supply from them. I didn't hear from them for upwards of weeks so I called and emailed asking where the order was. Finally I emailed and called asking them to cancel my order. So they finally respond by charging me and shipping the order a month and a half later. I threatened to report them to the better business bureau and have the charges canceled on my credit card on account of fraud. They reimbursed me and told me to keep the merchandise. Which was pretty shotty. Put this one in the too good to be true category.

I have place numerous orders without problems with this vendor. But I haven't had to interact with the cs department since all my items came without problems in a decent time frame. I think with this site you are paying rock bottom prices with the knowledge that the cs may not be top notch. All items are as described and prices usually are great esp with the free shipping items.

Do NOT order form this site. I ordered 2 of those systems that you used to see at the malls that have a bunch of old NES games in them. Shipping was slow and when I tried to use the product BOTH of them did not work. I emailed them close to 20 times with no response. I even notified the better business bureau and surplus computers did not respond to them either.

I won't be ordering this, but I have ordered from them 3 times before and always got what I ordered quickly. But I haven't had to contact CS....

bread's done
Back