Guitar Hero 2 for 360 in Greater Vancouver area?

CaptNink

CAGiversary!
Does anyone living in Vancouver or the Fraser Valley know of any store that has Guitar Hero 2 for the 360 in stock? I have been pulling my hair out trying to find a copy.

If you've seen copies for sale, can you let me know where? Thanks!

Apparently, according to a Future Shop dude, there's a defect in the guitars and they had to call back the shipments. Until they fix it, they won't be getting them.

Evidently after the initial shipment, both Best Buy and Future Shop ceased to get any.

I'm not sure but it might be a problem with the "whammy bar"

[quote name='Griptor']Apparently, according to a Future Shop dude, there's a defect in the guitars and they had to call back the shipments. Until they fix it, they won't be getting them.

Evidently after the initial shipment, both Best Buy and Future Shop ceased to get any.

I'm not sure but it might be a problem with the "whammy bar"[/quote]

That's what an EB dude told me as well, but I figured he was talking out of his ass. Maybe not. :(

A week ago all sold out in belllingham, WA as well, so no luck going south. I bought one and returned it due to a sticky fret button.

it is defective, no reason in buying one untill the new shipments come in late in the month.

Mine crapped out a little while ago and I returned it. No stores around here have seen any shipments since launch.

There's one model number (i forget which) with a defective Whammy bar - but, it's not ENTIRELY defective. It sends the wrong info to the system, but it isn't totally broken.

They actually released a patch over XBL, people with the 'broken' whammy bar, it actually works now.

Mine had the whammy bar issue, one bad fret key and star power detection kept getting worse and worse. I hope we get new ones in Victoria soon.

I made a run for the border and picked one up at the Target in Bellingham. They had three on the shelf, including the one I bought.

My axe is working fine so far...

bread's done
Back